[Serie A, 26th round] JUVENTUS 2-0 Empoli [25th February, 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Dani Alves

• Cuadrado

• Alex Sandro

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
First half was frustrating mainly because missed goals.

Second half was entertaining and we dominated from beggining to end. Good win.

Everyone upped their game in the 2nd half, specially cuads and mandz, and well empoli had nothing on us.
Yep, routine win in the end. We just have way too much firepower for every team in this league. We are really one of the strongest teams in Europe right now, absurd depth and talent.

Props to Empoli for not sitting back and playing catenaccio all game, they pressed us and came to fight in the first hour or so.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The morning after :touched:

Good result, one of the so called rivals lost at home and the rest will have to play, perfect way to enjoy the upcoming results.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The morning after :touched:

Good result, one of the so called rivals lost at home and the rest will have to play, perfect way to enjoy the upcoming results.
I thought saturday night was your favourite time to watch Juve games. I wonder what happened. Too much social life these days ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sexiest part of this routine game was the sick sick passing combinations 2nd when Dybala came on. Pure flair and fancy to the fullest.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Yep, routine win in the end. We just have way too much firepower for every team in this league. We are really one of the strongest teams in Europe right now, absurd depth and talent.

Props to Empoli for not sitting back and playing catenaccio all game, they pressed us and came to fight in the first hour or so.
Yea I think it is amazing that with 4-2-3-1, we actually have a pretty impressive depth and cover for each position.

But when you switch it to 3-5-2, all of a sudden we are quite thin on quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)