[Serie A, 26th round] Bologna 0-0 Juventus [19th February, 2016] (54 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
RAMI¹⁰;5201257 said:
He wasn't going to play anyway :D
I think Allegri might surprise everybody and start Alex Sandro actually. I think we are going to press Bayern really hard at the start and attack them and if we play with a high line Alex Sandro is the better choice for his pace.

Jun 6, 2015
I have to compliment our players if they can keep their focus on this game. I'm already so exited about the Bayern game that I wouldn't mind if it was tuesday already.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd take a 1-0 and no injuries here all day long, this game is potentially very problematic. We can't lose that momentum gained from Napoli, both for the domestic and continental games.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The second set up looks more likable.I don't think that Pereyra is match fit,especially not for 90 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd take a 1-0 and no injuries here all day long, this game is potentially very problematic. We can't lose that momentum gained from Napoli, both for the domestic and continental games.
So true.And also very important game.:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Or you @Hustini cant keep us down anymore? Because as soon as @Mark started to use the original injury thread instead of yours, all our players magically started coming back from their injuries...

Twitchy+Raven.gif

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Or you @Hustini cant keep us down anymore? Because as soon as @Mark started to use the original injury thread instead of yours, all our players magically started coming back from their injuries...

Twitchy+Raven.gif
OR the work I had been doing previously in my thread is now bearing fruit and closing it will cause a relapse in injuries. Thank Marcus for that when it happens :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm watching u *stares*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)