[Serie A, 25th round] JUVENTUS 4-1 Palermo [17th February, 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Dybala

• Higuain

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didn't like that we conceded but I also laughed because I called that Palermo hasn't scored against us in 9 matches. Easy match and we have enough rest for the game in Portugal. We have now played a few matches and got used to the formation and the new roles so we should be ready there but I am always cautious for CL matches.

I will not do ratings but the MOM goes for Dybala, Higuain close call and special mention for Marchisio. Disappointed by Pjaca and Dani Alves.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Lemina. Absolutely naive to turn off. He looked guilty and worried after the final whistle. He knows he has fucked up his chanc of convincing allegri about his mentality

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
asa stood no chance with those 2 tyrans
That corner organization was poor but looking at seconds before corner asa was pointing at one of the Palermo players, as the whole purpose is everyone get their man. In this asa got two. Poor stuff, obviously meaningless but there's nothing like a perfect day.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
It says a lot about our superiority in Seria A, that we play a below par game but still gets an easy 4-1 win. The build up play was way to slow, there were to little agression, and to many misunderstandings and misplaced passes. I think we were missing Pjanic a lot today, but we got the win and rested players for the Porto game, so job done.

Okay game from Higgy and Dybala, the rest was meh.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It says a lot about our superiority in Seria A, that we play a below par game but still gets an easy 4-1 win. The build up play was way to slow, there were to little agression, and to many misunderstandings and misplaced passes. I think we were missing Pjanic a lot today, but we got the win and rested players for the Porto game, so job done.

Okay game from Higgy and Dybala, the rest was meh.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #179

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)