[Serie A, 25th round] JUVENTUS 4-1 Palermo [17th February, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Dybala

• Higuain

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I missed it.

How did we play? How did Pjaca, Asa, Alves, Lemina and Sturaro play?
Conserving energy and still put 4.Pity that we conceded .Pjaca have a looong way to prove that is a Juve material.Had one good pass but other than that was pretty mediocre(poor) .Very predictable moves many erors .Asa was more -less okay nothing more than a quiet day in the office .Alves was bad.Ready for China.I can't see him as a starter over Lich at any game.Sturaro was .... simply Sturaro. Awful passes and nothing more to be remembered from him at this game.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #183
    @GarfielD

Pjaca = poor, my rating 5.5
    Asa = pretty good, 6.5
    Alves = pretty good, 6.5
    Lemina = decent, 6
    Sturaro = poor, 5.5

- - - Updated - - -

Conserving energy and still put 4.Pity that we conceded .Pjaca have a looong way to prove that is a Juve material.Had one good pass but other than that was pretty mediocre(poor) .Very predictable moves many erors .Asa was more -less okay nothing more than a quiet day in the office .Alves was bad.Ready for China.I can't see him as a starter over Lich at any game.Sturaro was .... simply Sturaro. Awful passes and nothing more to be remembered from him at this game.
    Disagree about Alves. But Licht is a better option at the moment.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    @GarfielD

Pjaca = poor, my rating 5.5
    Asa = pretty good, 6.5
    Alves = pretty good, 6.5
    Lemina = decent, 6
    Sturaro = poor, 5.5

- - - Updated - - -

Disagree about Alves. But Licht is a better option at the moment.
    He clearly doesn't give a shit about defense .Million wrong passes.Only a blink of his old form with one or two good passes. Dissapointed with him.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #185
    He clearly doesn't give a $#@! about defense .Million wrong passes.Only a blink of his old form with one or two good passes. Dissapointed with him.
    I think he's well past his best.

Apr 19, 2007
    As far as Alves is concerned. He has been poor but I would like to see him play with Cuadrado in this formation. Licht is always making an overlap and I think Alves will be heavily involved in the offense and look a lot better. He was never a great tactical player but I think using his offensive abilities and crossing could be a key factor for us

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    As far as Alves is concerned. He has been poor but I would like to see him play with Cuadrado in this formation. Licht is always making an overlap and I think Alves will be heavily involved in the offense and look a lot better. He was never a great tactical player but I think using his offensive abilities and crossing could be a key factor for us
    he played 2 games after beeing injured for months

Apr 19, 2007
    he played 2 games after beeing injured for months
    I know and im not talking about his current form but his play all season. He has not been at his best and he didnt drop off from last year IMO he is just adapting and like you said struggling with injuries. My point I was trying to make was I think he will be huge for us once he starts playing with Cuadrado in this formation regularly. He was more accustomed to that in Barca playing with Messi and constantly overlapping. I was trying to emphasize that I think he is going to be great in the second half not that he is bad like some others on here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)