[Serie A, 25th round] Juventus 1-0 Napoli [13th February, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Juve 1 - 0 Garbage Men - 13-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Zaza

• Barzagli

• Cuardrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What if we win the treble this season though? :D
I was talking about just Serie A, but Sarri's Napoli has been very impressive in the EL too with backup players and broke records. Allegri has done better in CI.

Napoli is a tough place for a coach and players like Roma is. Sarri completely turned the defense around from last season and has gotten the best out of every single player. Higuain credits Sarri for his incredible form. Showed his flexibility too when he changed from 4312 to 433, switched Hysaj to right and started Jorginho when he saw things weren't working out. Napoli struggled for a short period of time with their new coach at the start of the season while Sarri was figuring things out, and they've been incredibly consistent ever since.

For some reason, I was pretty sure that over the past 5 seasons we'd seen Licht play that RCB role more than that, I was thinking more like at least 4-5 starts or so... and I'm quite sure he's at least started multiple matches there? I could be wrong, don't have the time to go back through endless box scores, but I generally don't miss many of our games... not sure why I feel this way if it isn't true. Probably just burnt? :p
Nah, he never started.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Bookies seem to think we're heavy favorites to win this one.

40% chance we'll win, 50% chance of draw, 10% of Napoli winning IMO.

Caressa: nipples winning the scudetto would be great for nipples, it's fans, the South of Italy and even the whole country. It would give the people a sense of hope....

:sergio:
I can understand what he is saying. But really I don't care, as I'm not from trashtown and support Juventus.
lol at "it'd give the people a sense of hope." I'd understand if he said it'd give the calcio fans, other than juventini, around Italy some hope of winning. He sounds like he's talking about something other than sports with Juve being the great villain that brings misery unto the people (well,...:hihi:).

This is from?

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I had a strange dream, and a very vivid one. Up to 40 minutes it was 0-0, by the end of the first half we were down 0-3, Higuain strated it with a hreader after a cross from the left flank.

5 minutes into the second half Marchisio scored a stunning goal from a long range shot, the ball hit the bar and went in. The stadium was in fire. We won 4-3, Pogba scored the equalizer and was instrumental in the come back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)