[Serie A, 25th round] Juventus 1-0 Napoli [13th February, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Juve 1 - 0 Garbage Men - 13-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Zaza

• Barzagli

• Cuardrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

"Rizzoli had been set to referee the Juventus-Napoli match, a game with major title implications in Serie A, but a calf injury forced him to step aside for Daniele Orsato." Kinda questionable after some recent letigations.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The build up to this game is becoming ridiculous. Hopefully that works against Napoli, even if we have quite a few young players these days who haven't played so many huge domestic dust ups.

- - - Updated - - -

I can understand what he is saying. But really I don't care, as I'm not from trashtown and support Juventus.
Yeah what a great victory for Napoli and the South. A team of multi-millionaire foreigners with one Neapolitan in the starting lineup, amazing success. Napoli is the reason why everyone looks at the south in a bad way anyway.

Oh god, how I just want us to silence these fuckheads. Enough already of this shit.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I see everybody very cautious for this game, from Allegri to the players to the formation, that is conservative.

A draw wouldn't surprise me here

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I see everybody very cautious for this game, from Allegri to the players to the formation, that is conservative.

A draw wouldn't surprise me here

They should be IMO. They are in the best form of their history. Higuain is on fire.

That said..we have to do what we must to beat them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We will win.

Napoli will choke under the pressure and we'll batter and bully their fancy play out of the park. Their players may be on the form of their lives but they just aren't made of the same stuff

I just pray we don't get cockblocked by an "honest" ref cause those nipples are ready to get sprayed by a huge wad of Juve cum

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
People here should be more optimistic. We're four times champions, they're lucky pretenders.

The only reason it's a competition is our false start to the season

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
They should be IMO. They are in the best form of their history. Higuain is on fire.

That said..we have to do what we must to beat them.
The problem is basically with the formation, if the 433/442 is deployed.

Of course confidence is sky high and players are in much better shape, but I don't think players distribution on the pitch will change much from the beginning of the season.

With Evra on the left, basically all offense will go through Cuadrado. Morata will drop at the left, Sturaro will make it a less creative team.

I think that defensively it should be great, specially if Cuadrado can hold his position, but I think we will be much more limited offensively than we could be with 352 and Sandro + Cuadrado.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes, any confident team is dangerous. Look at Leicester, and Napoli have a lot more quality, the sort of players who can change a game.

But we are also very confident and we're at home. If we turn up I fancy us against anyone there, even the likes of Bayern and Barcelona, and they are miles ahead of Napoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)