[Serie A, 25th round] Juventus 1-0 Napoli [13th February, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Juve 1 - 0 Garbage Men - 13-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Zaza

• Barzagli

• Cuardrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Game of the season, no two ways about it. Winning nipples will demoralize them whilst it will mean we're ready for Bayern. A defeat and we're screwed. I'm actually nervous towards a serie A game, something not felt in a long time but then I'm a nervous guy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I thought it was head to head? And isnt that mean we won on away goal?
Head to head, only goal difference is taken into consideration. Since the goal difference will remain 1 if we win 1-0, then total GD is taken as next criteria. Not sure if the rules have been modified recently (very unlikely though). @Alen?

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #485
    You mean a complete team or this team without Chiello,Asa,Caceres,Khedira,Mandzukic and unfit Pereyra ?Quite a big difference.Also Sarri inherited a players who play together for 2 -3 seasons and Allegri was left without the corner stones of our glorious Juve in the likes of Pirlo/Tevez/Vidal.
    I mean a complete team. ;) Don't forget we also brought in a lot of good players with 3 being especially stars [Alex Sandro, Khedira, Dybala]. And Allegri also inherited a great team that Conte has built.

- - - Updated - - -

2nd goal was better than the first.
    Pogba's scorcher was the best, in my opinion.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #487
    nah, Marc's the man.
    Marc is on fire.
    Yeah.And we are lucky with him...
    :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I was talking about just Serie A, but Sarri's Napoli has been very impressive in the EL too with backup players and broke records. Allegri has done better in CI.

Napoli is a tough place for a coach and players like Roma is. Sarri completely turned the defense around from last season and has gotten the best out of every single player. Higuain credits Sarri for his incredible form. Showed his flexibility too when he changed from 4312 to 433, switched Hysaj to right and started Jorginho when he saw things weren't working out. Napoli struggled for a short period of time with their new coach at the start of the season while Sarri was figuring things out, and they've been incredibly consistent ever since.
    You're so awesome. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Maradona: "We will score vs Juve".

coke-sniff.gif
    :lol: I love that smiley. I asked for it months ago. Please make it a Tuz smiley.

By the way, fuck that crackhead. I hope Dybala will score more than once.

- - - Updated - - -

What happens if we beat Napoli 1-0 and end the league equal on points?
    We win the Scudetto, fool. Don't you know the basics of math?

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;5197121 said:
    Total goal difference. If still tied, then total goals scored.
    Wrong. We scored in Naples, they didn't score in Turin. Like in CL on aggregate. Away goals.

- - - Updated - - -

If that was a statement of Cannavaro I will accept but this is from Alex....
    http://www.football-italia.net/79792/del-piero-napoli-can-beat-juve
    :facepalm2: @Azzurri7

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    I thought it was head to head? And isnt that mean we won on away goal?
    afaik you're right: if we win 1-0 (or with a margin of at least 2 goals) then the head to had will be in juve's favor, so if napoli and juve finish on equal points then the scudetto is ours.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I mean a complete team. ;) Don't forget we also brought in a lot of good players with 3 being especially stars [Alex Sandro, Khedira, Dybala]. And Allegri also inherited a great team that Conte has built.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba's scorcher was the best, in my opinion.
    True but Allegri won a double with that Conte inherited team.Sarri didn't won anything yet.And I don't know any team in the world Barca and Real included who won't suffer, even a little bit if they were short by three essential players in likes of Pirlo/Tevez/Vidal.I agree that we bring awesome players in likes of Dubala and Sandro.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Yeah definitely.

Lazio is one of the few teams in Italy I don't have any particular dislike towards. The racist fans are disgusting (but let's be honest it's not a large %) but they are easier the lesser of two evils of the Roman clubs.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #498
    Yeah definitely.

Lazio is one of the few teams in Italy I don't have any particular dislike towards. The racist fans are disgusting (but let's be honest it's not a large %) but they are easier the lesser of two evils of the Roman clubs.
    :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)