[Serie A, 24th round] Frosinone 0-2 Juventus [7th February, 2016] (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
glad you are still among the living. :D
Lol. Few occasions of refusing to serve me in some diner or ticketshop because I wore my Juve shirt (old di livio one for extra effort, we were going to Fiorentina game/training and Di Livio was playing for them).

Funniest bit was how some of the arrogant italian kids that was assigned us to show us around as collaborating school got super butthurt afterwards, because Rui Costa who gave us autographs (was super nice took time asking us about Sweden) some days before in training, recognized us while we were on field in town days later, waved at us from his porsche, stops and bought us icecreams :touched: but non to the italian kids :lol:

Still friends with one my classmates back then (16 years ago), he still laughs and says remember when I made those kids cry (because he speaks Portuguese and was half the reason Rui was so nice).

P.S Rui Costa is besides Pirlo and Del Piero, the most insane player I seen live (and I seen Argie NT, Brazil NT etc live here in Sweden). Just watching him warn up was sick in itself.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lol. Few occasions of refusing to serve me in some diner or ticketshop because I wore my Juve shirt (old di livio one for extra effort, we were going to Fiorentina game/training and Di Livio was playing for them).

Funniest bit was how some of the arrogant italian kids that was assigned us to show us around as collaborating school got super butthurt afterwards, because Rui Costa who gave us autographs (was super nice took time asking us about Sweden) some days before in training, recognized us while we were on field in town days later, waved at us from his porsche, stops and bought us icecreams :touched: but non to the italian kids :lol:

Still friends with one my classmates back then (16 years ago), he still laughs and says remember when I made those kids cry (because he speaks Portuguese and was half the reason Rui was so nice).

P.S Rui Costa is besides Pirlo and Del Piero, the most insane player I seen live (and I seen Argie NT, Brazil NT etc live here in Sweden). Just watching him warn up was sick in itself.
:lol:
That's beautiful!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This forum is ever more and more certiable, ok if it was jokes but it isnt. Pavlonian like reaction to stuff like this every time.

Its not like he is wearing rival teams colours and some random dud player. Its pretty much an all time genius player majority of the viewers and players of the sport admire. Even more funny when its fitting to where he is vacation in as you said. Pretty much means nothing.

Reminds me of when I was a little teen in schooltrip to Firenze, I wore Batistuta shirt (Argentina one...), conversation starter in that city for sure, made it more funny to tell them I'm Juventino.
supplies.gif

I was quite impressed with Leali. How about you guys?
No.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
for me, it's zidane and ronaldo (the real one). and i've seen messi, too: i was in the stands when he debuted for the national team. we did want to see that wonder kid so badly, and his match lasted less than a minute :rofl:

merk :touched:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was quite impressed with Leali. How about you guys?
I think he's good but no one has any idea yet if he could possibly be a top keeper. Chances are he won't be, he might end up the level of someone like Sirigu or Marchetti, unless he has some incredible break out. Marchetti was still playing for AlbinoLeffe when he was 26, Leali is still 22.

It's difficult to tell with young keepers which way they will go. But he's no De Gea or Courtois, obviously. The most important thing is that he's had four years of regular football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)