[Serie A, 24th round] Frosinone 0-2 Juventus [7th February, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sluggish, unfocused display from Juve.

Forwards didn't move well, midfield didn't move the ball properly and Pogba and Cuadrado kept making shit decisions.

But Frosinone aren't any good, so it was still always very likely that Juve would get the goal as Frosinone started to tire.

Someone needs to tell Cuadrado that a huge part of his value is his ability to stretch the game wide and to beat a player one-on-one. If he's just going to cut back and play the ball inside all the time then he is arguably of less attacking use to Juve than Lichtsteiner.

I'm sure folk will praise Cuadrado for getting an important goal, but if he'd played the first hour of the game properly there is a good chance the game would have been finished long before he scored that goal.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
That seems like a fair rating. Which one you disagree with?
Sturaro and Pereyra were ours weaker players, Morata and Cuadrado were the only guys in the field trying to do something in the first half...

- - - Updated - - -

The team attacked as a whole with quick passes. I like what I saw.
Completely disagree. Pogba and Dybala were very erratic... Not talking how Sturaro and Pereyra made our game slow and unease... Max was trying everything, even Bonucci was sent to middle cuz we were creating shit...

Our guys are kind of tired and the system 3-5-2 struggle a lot when rivals pressure with a high tempo.

ravipiero

Mar 2, 2014
Sturaro and Pereyra were ours weaker players, Morata and Cuadrado were the only guys in the field trying to do something in the first half...

- - - Updated - - -
Morata was our worst player on the pitch. Except for the last minute assist, he was useless throughout the game. 5.5 for Morata is very generous. He should be 4.

Sturaro was okay defensively. We need to break the deadlock thats why we replaced him with a more attacking midfielder (pereyra).

Aug 1, 2003
all they had to do was simple quick passes which they failed to do until last 15 mins or so - this way frosinone will be running around pressing and chasing after us (they will get tired); and because of frosinone's quick passing by doing so this gives the opposition less time to build up numbers in the box. many times when we held on to the ball for too long, we tend to lose it.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Morata was our worst player on the pitch. Except for the last minute assist, he was useless throughout the game. 5.5 for Morata is very generous. He should be 4.

Sturaro was okay defensively. We need to break the deadlock thats why we replaced him with a more attacking midfielder (pereyra).
We should rate according what are they task in the field... Everytime someone says that "he played well defensively" miss the part that our 3-5-2 needs that our two cm play properly in attack, our circuit looks like shit when someone of them play in a bad level.

Thank god Max see It toó and took out Sturaro, toó bad that Pereyra brought the same to field.

ravipiero

Mar 2, 2014
We should rate according what are they task in the field... Everytime someone says that "he played well defensively" miss the part that our 3-5-2 needs that our two cm play properly in attack, our circuit looks like $#@! when someone of them play in a bad level.

Thank god Max see It toó and took out Sturaro, toó bad that Pereyra brought the same to field.
Dude, you're not seeing the big picture here.
Pereyra and Sturaro were the least of our problem yesterday. Our gameplay stuck because Frosinone defended really well and in the first 70 minutes our major attacking player (pogba, dybala, morata, quadrado) underperformed. I'm not blaming them. Winning 14 games in a row is an amazing achievement. 1-2 frustrating games like this are expected. But scapegoating Sturaro and Pereyra (1st match after injury) is not fair.

Quadrado/licht and evra/sandro are examples of player with the same position, but with different characteristic. Are you expecting them to give same defensive/attacking contributions just because they play in the same position?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Some kid on vacation in Barcelona getting roasted :lol:
This forum is ever more and more certiable, ok if it was jokes but it isnt. Pavlonian like reaction to stuff like this every time.

Its not like he is wearing rival teams colours and some random dud player. Its pretty much an all time genius player majority of the viewers and players of the sport admire. Even more funny when its fitting to where he is vacation in as you said. Pretty much means nothing.

Reminds me of when I was a little teen in schooltrip to Firenze, I wore Batistuta shirt (Argentina one...), conversation starter in that city for sure, made it more funny to tell them I'm Juventino.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
hopefully, that piece of crap joke of an italian goes to Barcelonas La Mashit to be as close to his idol as possible just so Arsenal can buy him a week later from where he goes to Serie B after he spends an entire season on their bench making only 90+ minute cameos in the Emirates Cup and maybe the Audi Cup if Arsenal gets an invitation

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
hopefully, that piece of crap joke of an italian goes to Barcelonas La Mashit to be as close to his idol as possible just so Arsenal can buy him a week later from where he goes to Serie B after he spends an entire season on their bench making only 90+ minute cameos in the Emirates Cup and maybe the Audi Cup if Arsenal gets an invitation
Even Del Piero wore a Milan jersey in public before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)