[Serie A, 24th round] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS [12th February, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

• Rugani

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No. And what's even more surprising is how few goals we have conceded, by one reason or another. The results are coming but there is loads to work on, and it's also perhaps not a '90 minute' approach.
It is very strange that this is considered a more offensive formation but our defence have looked better while our attack became worse. Or I am not sure if one can do this very general conclusion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Buffon 7.0

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Bonucci 6.0
Chiellini N/A
Alex Sandro 6.5

Khedira 6.0
Marchisio 7.0

Cuadrado 7.0
Dybala 5.0
Mandzukic 6.0

Higuain 8.5

Subs:
Rugani 7.0
Pjanic 6.5
Lemina N/A
Marchisio ,bar that pass wasn't at his level.7 is too much for him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It is very strange that this is considered a more offensive formation but our defence have looked better while our attack became worse. Or I am not sure if one can do this very general conclusion.
I don't think our attack became worse... We are shutting off completely late in games, even more so compared to before the formation switch... winning with much more ease.

And we're scoring more "team" goals. Rather than just depending on individual brilliance and set-pieces like early in the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Story of my life. Also Khedira's.
Touché
:lol2:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think our attack became worse... We are shutting off completely late in games, even more so compared to before the formation switch... winning with much more ease.

And we're scoring more "team" goals. Rather than just depending on individual brilliance and set-pieces like early in the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Touché
:lol2:
That's true, wins have become easier and even the energy level is more distributed on the team not one player or department seem to work harder than the other. But you still expect to see more goals, I am not complaining here, we are getting the results at minimum effort, just wondering why aren't we scoring more.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's true, wins have become easier and even the energy level is more distributed on the team not one player or department seem to work harder than the other. But you still expect to see more goals, I am not complaining here, we are getting the results at minimum effort, just wondering why aren't we scoring more.
We're missing a lot of chances... Dybala and Mandzu have been big culprits of this. Pjanic missed a couple easy chances too in this period.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let Hydde be. The marriage already broke him.
If you notice, im not being harsh on allevgri anymore. Because he did what was needed and ditched the dreadfull 352. He even surprised me with using 2 dms instead of 3 cm which was our weak point and imo that move was glorious.

He is doing the right things in this new year and it is showing in our gameplay.

Its easy to see tbh.

Sadly dybala is not perfirming but he can improve i think.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Numbers wise it is as you say it, but we do miss a good number of chances almost every match we played with this formation. It's not as much about creating than it is about converting the chances.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If you notice, im not being harsh on allevgri anymore. Because he did what was needed and ditched the dreadfull 352. He even surprised me with using 2 dms instead of 3 cm which was our weak point and imo that move was glorious.

He is doing the right things in this new year and it is showing in our gameplay.

Its easy to see tbh.

Sadly dybala is not perfirming but he can improve i think.
Divorce your cosplay tranny... Become great again.

We miss the old, Allegri-bashing, Pjanic-hating, Doom and gloom Hydde.

#MHGA

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Analyzing the individuals in this formation, it's easy to notice that some players who were underperforming (like Pjanic and Khedira) are doing fine since the formation switch. Gonzalo is being his usual self, while Mandzukic became a beast. Lichtsteiner is better than he was.

Two players are obvioulsy underperforming since we changed formation. Dybala is the most obvious one, but Alex Sandro is not his usual self either. The common thing about both of them is that they've been injured and they're average or, in Dybala's case, plain bad after the injuries. It's hard to tell if they're not as good as they were due to the formation, or due to those injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)