[Serie A, 24th round] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS [12th February, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

• Rugani

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Speaking about your last sentence, against Calgiari I noticed he's been switching positions with Higuain more often. Not sure if it was like that in the previous games while 4-2-3-1. I think it's a very good idea since it brings more unpredictability to our attacks. It gives Dybala a chance to play closer to the goal while Higuain is also ok when playing a little bit deeper.
Higuain is better in build up then Dybala. The same thing happened against Sassuolo where in the 2nd half Higuain was way more involved in midfield because he can take 1 touch and spread play very effectively.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I am not "Intering " at all,so don't "please me".Vidal should get his second yellow at 20-th minute maximum,All I am saying is that you need a little luck in a one match games ,especially at CL final.We are champions of lost finals.6 till now!!!!!!!!!
I never say that we lost because of that $#@!ing penalty on Pogba which was clear.We were at least equal to that bitches.We simply don't have luck.Like 2003 CL final with Milan.
I agree you do need some luck along the way. I also agree we were playing on par vs Barcelona and probably didnt deserve to lose
Against Milan it was their luckiest game ever as Nedved the best player in the world back then was suspended!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)