[Serie A, 24th round] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS [12th February, 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

• Rugani

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
What's wrong with Sunday night kick-offs if you're in western/central Europe?
Something good about being over here is that Although I miss a lot of games live (esp CL games) by the time it gets to evening theyve been uploaded to watch online.

Enviado desde mi LT30p mediante Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Isla will score on a Ibarbo assist and celebrate infront of our fans. Bruno Alves will break Dybalas leg and he will be out for 11 months. Padoin to scream at the ref to give Pjanic a 2nd yellow (Ronaldo-Rooney WC2006 style) and gets him out of the game. He will then procede to score the late 2-1 winner from a corner over Bonucci and celebrate like never before, kissing their badge. He will say that hes an inter supporter and that hes glad he could avenge their defeat from a week ago in his post match conference.

Not that it matters, but our goal will be an own goal

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Isla will score on a Ibarbo assist and celebrate infront of our fans. Bruno Alves will break Dybalas leg and he will be out for 11 months. Padoin to scream at the ref to give Pjanic a 2nd yellow (Ronaldo-Rooney WC2006 style) and gets him out of the game. He will then procede to score the late 2-1 winner from a corner over Bonucci and celebrate like never before, kissing their badge. He will say that hes an inter supporter and that hes glad he could avenge their defeat from a week ago in his post match conference.

If Dybala gets injured I would gonna learn voodoo and u are gonna be the one to test it

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Grande,rested Chiello will take a good care of him.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know that you become a horror film director.

- - - Updated - - -

Max said Miralem got a knock
He said the same for Khedira.I think that he needs more muscle in the mid.I would like to see Pjanic.He is doing a fine job lately.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This game is 3:45am in my country, but I will wake up just to watch this. in order to catch Marchisio starting this game, and also his new haircut.

May 26, 2016
:lol2::lol2:

:lol: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)