[Serie A, 24th round] Cagliari 0-2 JUVENTUS [12th February, 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

• Rugani

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Mandzukic and Higuain will likely play at least 120-150 minutes
that would suck because after these two games until Mid March we have packed schedule with much bigger opponents like Porto, Napoli, Milan and Porto again and also some lesser opponents like Empoli and Udinese, we have to either switch formations from time to time or start resting them against minnows considering our very few sub options

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
that would suck because after these two games until Mid March we have packed schedule with much bigger opponents like Porto, Napoli, Milan and Porto again and also some lesser opponents like Empoli and Udinese, we have to either switch formations from time to time or start resting them against minnows considering our very few sub options
Nah mate.

Its ManBro and BurgerMate. They devour games with ease.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wait, is Matheus pereira with us? His loan to Empoli was such a bust they gave him back after half of it?

Anyways, I guess primavera could use him with losing Kastanos, who is starting every game for Pescara btw.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Wait, is Matheus pereira with us? His loan to Empoli was such a bust they gave him back after half of it?

Anyways, I guess primavera could use him with losing Kastanos, who is starting every game for Pescara btw.
I think we never wanted to loan Pereira but because he was non-EU we had to send him to Empoli until January 31st, then we could re-call him. Might be wrong but it was something like that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think we never wanted to loan Pereira but because he was non-EU we had to send him to Empoli until January 31st, then we could re-call him. Might be wrong but it was something like that.
I checked you are right, we are so sneaky, we dont even "own" him :D

Empoli & Juventus[edit]
On 28 June 2016 Matheus was signed by Serie A club Empoli F.C..[7] It was reported that Matheus agreed a deal with Juventus in summer 2016. However, as the Turin based club ran out of non-EU registration quota for international transfer, he would be signed by Empoli from Corinthians first.[8]

On 31 January 2017 Matheus was signed by Serie A club Juventus F.C. on loan.

In Italy if there is a will there is way :D

Corious what our plans for him are if we went through this trouble for him. He is 18 and is AM, hope we can see him come on random coppa game.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Or maybe we didn't want to use our non-eu slot on him.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39
    play Benatia at CB
    That's a good idea. He's been heavily underused this season.

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy?;5458701 said:
    no love for cagliari aka juve B since storari went back to ac milan, we should kill them all
    They have Borriello, Isla and Padoin, Juve legends. :touched: :hihi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)