[Serie A, 21st round] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio [22nd January, 2017] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Asamoah

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Dybala

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Lazio is very tough, even in our home stadium we will have problems beating them, they're joint third (with us) when it comes to points collected in away games in Serie A this season, only Roma and Atalanta have more. Also they are having a good run: WWLWW in the last five league games.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    No way.

this smells like first home loss in ages.
    No way.

It's at home, we got this.
    :agree:

::lol3:: exactly what I came here to post. We'll beat every rival at home this season, too bad we suck balls in all big "derby" style clashes away from home.

We will sc$#@! a victory. It's going to be ugly and unconvincing, but we are gonna win.

Sturaro is suspended :weee: :) :baus:
    But he's our playmaker. :shifty:

We will watch the mighty Rincon bossing the pitch.
    :D

Would really like to see Pjaca start in this one. I think we'll play:

Buffon
    Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Asamoah
    Khedira Marchisio Rincon
    Dybala Pjanic
    Higuain​

Our players should be up for it playing at home after a loss, so hard to see us not getting the result.
    :tup:

Lazio is very tough, even in our home stadium we will have problems beating them, they're joint third (with us) when it comes to points collected in away games in Serie A this season, only Roma and Atalanta have more. Also they are having a good run: WWLWW in the last five league games.
    Doesn't matter. We'll win.

We are just too good at home. Of course even that winning run will come to an end at some point but can't see it being this game.

- - - Updated - - -

3-1, imo.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Probably an another unconvincing win or another nail in the coffin. If Lazio play their cards right they got this but they are going to be scared that we will be motivated and crumble. Its unheard of that we lose two games in a row so yeah, we will win this.

It is also unheard that we lost 5 games at the first half of the season (this game was the first of the second half but anyway).I mean from Conte era till now ,but you see, that's happened.

- - - Updated - - -

I promise you guys a win.
    I will remind you after the game.Hail you if we win,otherwise you will need a "highway" of powder.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    I will remind you after the game.Hail you if we win,otherwise you will need a "highway" of powder.
    You got yourself a deal. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, vs Fiorentina, Sturaro was the best of a bunch of poor midfielders.

- - - Updated - - -

And that starting time of 12.30. ........
    FIGC are really clowns.It's a derby and deserves a proper time .
    :agree: Would prefer a night game with some of this :marc:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    no way man, the guy could barely do anything right at all.

- - - Updated - - -

was looking for a sturaro vs fiorentina highlight video and found this :lol:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    How is this a derby, dude?
    I mean on paper, that's how it is derby.It's was always assumed as a derby if there is no bigger game at that round of Serie A not because Lazio are equal to us.

- - - Updated - - -

Oho...

Anyway, if we lose this game, I hope it will be the final wake up call we need.
    If we lose maybe we will never wake up again.:D

- - - Updated - - -

You got yourself a deal. :D

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Would prefer a night game with some of this :marc:
    Me too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Im hoping for an allegri surprise and propose a new gameplan. It doesnt matter if 4312 or 433.
    But i expect soemthing.

Fiorentina was atrocious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)