[Serie A, 21st round] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio [22nd January, 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Asamoah

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Dybala

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Probably an another unconvincing win or another nail in the coffin. If Lazio play their cards right they got this but they are going to be scared that we will be motivated and crumble. Its unheard of that we lose two games in a row so yeah, we will win this.
Could you stop being so pathetic? Yes, definitely all Lazio needs to do to beat us is to play their cards because generally they are superior to us. Some people here...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Could you stop being so pathetic? Yes, definitely all Lazio needs to do to beat us is to play their cards because generally they are superior to us. Some people here...
Its not pathetic at all, Fiorentina outplayed us, now you can argue that it was us performing poorly or them performing above their standard. Truth is in the middle. A solid performance from Lazio and we could very well be in trouble. Will we? I dont know but we dont and cant walk out on the pitch thinking its won, which is exactly why im predicting that we will win this but Lazio have a good chance in causing an upset.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lazio dominated ball possession against us lately, but went to lose the matches eventually. i expect a similar run of game this time, too.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Its not pathetic at all, Fiorentina outplayed us, now you can argue that it was us performing poorly or them performing above their standard. Truth is in the middle. A solid performance from Lazio and we could very well be in trouble. Will we? I dont know but we dont and cant walk out on the pitch thinking its won, which is exactly why im predicting that we will win this but Lazio have a good chance in causing an upset.
Fiorentina also beat us 4:2 when we had Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba in midfield so what? Dude, this is football. At this level no team can we every game. Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

lazio dominated ball possession against us lately, but went to lose the matches eventually. i expect a similar run of game this time, too.
I am sure we are going to win. I can't recall when was the last time we dropped points to Lazio. Plus, we will be seeking a redemption after the loss to Viola so I wouldn't have high hopes if I was a Laziale.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fiorentina also beat us 4:2 when we had Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal and Pogba in midfield so what? Dude, this is football. At this level no team can we every game. Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure we are going to win. I can't recall when was the last time we dropped points to Lazio. Plus, we will be seeking a redemption after the loss to Viola so I wouldn't have high hopes if I was a Laziale.
And how many times did we lose pathetically during first half of that season? Forums exist to discuss, if you don't like to talk about it then maybe your in the wrong place. Also I ain't bothered we lost, infact I'm kind glad because it was deserved. Point being is we've played pathetic (your favourite word again 😊) and continue to do so.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Discussion is one thing, moaning like an old lady for no reason is another. What should P$G or Barcelona fans be saying? The French are THIRD in the league while having piss poor opposition, the best squad and the biggest budget. Barcelona is behind freaking Sevilla. We are first in the league and you are behaving like you don't even care for this season any more because "we don't have midfield". Every club on the planet has some kind of issues.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Discussion is one thing, moaning like an old lady for no reason is another. What should P$G or Barcelona fans be saying? The French are THIRD in the league while having piss poor opposition, the best squad and the biggest budget. Barcelona is behind freaking Sevilla. We are first in the league and you are behaving like you don't even care for this season any more because "we don't have midfield". Every club on the planet has some kind of issues.
We are more concerned about how this will impact our European campaign. Our powder puff midfield went from relying on Vidal and Pogba, to resorting to guys like Sturaro. That is a a huge concern, akin to a black-hole.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We are more concerned about how this will impact our European campaign. Our powder puff midfield went from relying on Vidal and Pogba, to resorting to guys like Sturaro. That is a a huge concern, akin to a black-hole.

Its better to prepare for the worst. This midfield will not get far in te CL, i think at this point its pretty clear for everyone.

At least we will not be caught by surprise.

That is, unless allegri changes plans.... but still we are stuck with mediocre on midfield

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
CL is not even a real target whatever Alegrri/Marotta combo promise about this season.With this kind of attitude/display I am really concern about our Serie A campaign.If we are continuing the light jogging like we does against viola rats we are in a serious trouble to lose Serie A.We have ,among other matches, Roma and Napoli away.It's hard for me to say this, but with this playing we won't beat Inter at home.And it's not just the midfield.Whole team bar Higuain who is doing what is expected from him sucks.Defense is terrible,mid is awful ,Dubala plays one game good another bad ,Pjanic is inconsistent,Sandro also.Too many problems.And we thought that our duty this year is just to enter the pitch and immediately our opponent will concede 3 goals.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
CL is not even a real target whatever Alegrri/Marotta combo promise about this season.With this kind of attitude/display I am really concern about our Serie A campaign.If we are continuing the light jogging like we does against viola rats we are in a serious trouble to lose Serie A.We have ,among other matches, Roma and Napoli away.It's hard for me to say this, but with this playing we won't beat Inter at home.And it's not just the midfield.Whole team bar Higuain who is doing what is expected from him sucks.Defense is terrible,mid is awful ,Dubala plays one game good another bad ,Pjanic is inconsistent,Sandro also.Too many problems.And we thought that our duty this year is just to enter the pitch and immediately our opponent will concede 3 goals.
If Roma or Napoli get their shit together and go on a good run of wins we could be in real trouble, because this Juve team seems fragile mentally after all the big expectations following our summer mercato. Fortunately, both Roma and Napoli are huge chokers and still in Europe, so that works in our favor.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If Roma or Napoli get their $#@! together and go on a good run of wins we could be in real trouble, because this Juve team seems fragile mentally after all the big expectations following our summer mercato. Fortunately, both Roma and Napoli are huge chokers and still in Europe, so that works in our favor.
That's what I am counting on with our latest form/attitude/game plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)