Serie A 2023-24 (34 Viewers)

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Screenshot_20240512_224812_Chrome.jpg

“I have great respect for everything that Atalanta are doing, but without international history and thanks to just one great season, they had direct access into the primary European club competition. Is that right or not?” Agnelli told the FT Business of Football Summit in London.

“Then I think of Roma, who contributed in recent years to maintaining Italy’s ranking. They had one bad season and are out, with all the consequent damage to them financially."

This was the moment we lost our way and now we are indebted to them.
Not only that but they're also the most sustainable team in Italy. Agnelli was a moron for saying this back then... it's about merit not "prestige"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You know what's gonna be hilarious? If we finish 5th and Atalanta and Fiorentina don't win the European trophies. That way Inter, Milan, Napoli, Fiorentina and Roma will take us to the CL solely because of their results in Europe while still winning shit in Europe. With CL money we can bring new players and then start beating everyone in Italy again.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Anyone following Como?

Let’s of news about their promotion to Serie A and i’m not sure if its one of those genuine underdogs punching above their weight thing, or they are only getting attention because Henry and Fabregas are with the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 9, 2015
Anyone following Como?

Let’s of news about their promotion to Serie A and i’m not sure if its one of those genuine underdogs punching above their weight thing, or they are only getting attention because Henry and Fabregas are with the club.
Owner is Robert Hartona and his brother are Indonesian business mans. Their father (?) had a very big kretek cigarettes brand and his family is now majority owner of Central Bank of Asia. I think he is top 100 richest people in the world i've read. They are the richest owner in whole Italian football.

Como itself doesn't have too many fans in Italy so I don't know if it is a very sustainable club in terms of selling merchandise and tickets. They have a pretty shit stadium but have big plans to build a new one alongside Como lake. I think they will relegate next year or in a few years, but with unlimited money you never know.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Anyone following Como?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a great story and will be good for the league. By good for the league, I mean with so many high profile media personalities involved with como, maybe the extent of corruption in this garbage league may finally be exposed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 23)