Serie A 2023-24 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Watch, they'll get sold to some billionaire arabs. They fall in shit and coming up smelling of roses.
thought the reason arabs have avoided investing in italian clubs was due to the complications and chaotic way italian ownership operates. for them they want to throw money and their advisors to buy club directly, not deal with italian mafia.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
thought the reason arabs have avoided investing in italian clubs was due to the complications and chaotic way italian ownership operates. for them they want to throw money and their advisors to buy club directly, not deal with italian mafia.
I'm sure there are enough people in Italian football who are willing to "overlook" bureaucracy for the right incentive.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
In the league, contes first season
You're right. I remember it now and tried to edit my post. But you were faster. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

He literally joined Tuz at the same time and has a username called Juventus4life lol.
Really? I don't remember when I joined this forum even though I supported Juve since 1986 when the fall of Juve started. Went thru Maifredi's champagne football period too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)