Serie A 2023-24 (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The relegation race is wild.
absolutely

cagliari are safe, but empoli, udinese, verona and frosinone can still go either way. verona have one game in hand, they play salernitana tomorrow. and udinese play frosinone in the last round. theoretically 3 teams can still finish with 34 points; unlikely to happen but that would be wild (mini table to decide the ranking between them, then spareggio for the two worse lol)

Aug 27, 2023
absolutely

cagliari are safe, but empoli, udinese, verona and frosinone can still go either way. verona have one game in hand, they play salernitana tomorrow. and udinese play frosinone in the last round. theoretically 3 teams can still finish with 34 points; unlikely to happen but that would be wild (mini table to decide the ranking between them, then spareggio for the two worse lol)
Roma wins against Empoli, they get relagated, problem solved.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Inter just gifting Sassuolo 6 points this year and they still get relegated :lol2:
Sassuolo will return the favour by gifting them their best players for cheap or free

Marotta and his dodgy relationships with other clubs' directors. Motherfucker must be already scouting his next team where he can make shady deals with.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
True, but he said 1 assist or goal, and the Sassuolo guy has 9 goals+assists.
my bad then. kostic is still a wingback

btw many actual wingers have much worse g+a. almquist is on 3 g+a in 2060 minutes, caso has 0 in 410, lazovic has 4 in 1787, etc

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sassuolo will return the favour by gifting them their best players for cheap or free

Marotta and his dodgy relationships with other clubs' directors. Motherfucker must be already scouting his next team where he can make shady deals with.
they have a history of doing shady shit with milan (see "caso plusvalenze"), roma or genoa. they always find their way.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But have they paid a bill late?
my thoughts exactly

this other poster has a point though. having the basis for business continuity is a fundamental requirement from any serie a team, and the company that was named to provide business continuity for inda will fail to fulfill its purpose once the loan expires

there's an other problem too: negative owners equity would also be a no go under normal circumstances. post covid rules are a bit different, but normal rules will be re-established in a few years. so anyone who buys inda will have to invest ~8-900m (dunno the exact amount) in the club within the next few years (don't remember the exact date, it's either 2026 or 27* iirc, don't quote me on it) to make it eligible for the league. and i think that that's probably why oaktree don't want that shitty club: it's quickly becoming a "not even with a stick" kinda investment

*i wouldn't be surprised if it was 2027. that's when marotta's contract ends. and he probably knows that there's no point in staying further anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)