Bologna games DWW
Napoli A
Juve H
Genoa A

Juve games WLD
Salernitana H
Bologna A
Monza H

We will qualify because Atlanta will win vs. Roma regardless what we do at home vs. Salernitana where we will win

Atlanta will finish top 4, and will win Coppa..

Season objectives reached.. successful season
Extend our great coach

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
I think we will win the CI but I actually fear it will cause our management to keep him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think we will win the CI but I actually fear it will cause our management to keep him.
I think management has made their decision either way. I don't think scraping through into the CL in the remaining games or winning a one off game in the Coppa will have a major impact. They will evaluate the season as a whole.

I think the biggest factor is the cost of paying him and his coaching team off and paying for an entirely new one.

Aug 2, 2005
I think management has made their decision either way. I don't think scraping through into the CL in the remaining games or winning a one off game in the Coppa will have a major impact. They will evaluate the season as a whole.

I think the biggest factor is the cost of paying him and his coaching team off and paying for an entirely new one.
Scary fact..

If the fraud is still here next season..
I think I will take a year off..
If the team I support (even if the fucking fraud is still here) is doing well some how and "watchable".. maybe I will waste my time watching the games

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I want him gone but I really don't think I could take an entire season break from watching Juve no matter who the coach is.

I've purposely sat out games in the past but a new season always feels like a fresh start and new found enthusiasm.

Really can't wait to see the back of this season though and also hope for a clear out of our roster.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Scary fact..

If the fraud is still here next season..
I think I will take a year off..
If the team I support (even if the fucking fraud is still here) is doing well some how and "watchable".. maybe I will waste my time watching the games

This sounds a lot like being a fair weather supporter, don't you think?

Aug 2, 2005
Well
Since 1996, i can safely say that if the game was aired on TV, and I used to have a subscription for Serie A and CL, I always watched the games and rarely missed one
I plan my time based on the games..
This is becoming a lifestyle for me: "Check what time is the game and plan around it."

Now.. Think of it as if you're making your voice heard by not supporting the decision the management is making

The part about being watchable.. is simply cause I guess it will be difficult not to watch the games.. so.. if I managed to fight the temptation to watch the games... if we become watchable, it will become even difficult for me..

Note that I said, "I think"

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020

I don't think the severance payment for firing him will be bigger than his salary. His salary is already budgeted for next season no matter the situation so it's no problem in this term to fire him.

Paying for an entirely one is the only problem cos it's the added cost we should afford. But i think even Motta wouldn't cost us more than 10m.

On another note i agree with @Bianconero81 . Stop watching doesn't mean stop supporting. It's personal reference to avoid chronic desease like stroke

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He never said he'd stop supporting the team, only stop watching them.

I am sorry, but if we have to endure the same garbage football next season, I should not be expected to stay up until 1 am and sometimes 4 or 5 am to watch that shit.
I missed an entire Juve season for the first time in 24 years. The embarrasing Sevilla loss last year did it for me and I promised not to watch as long as Allegri is still here.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I hope they made their decision as well (and think they have as well) but I just worry as a fan - We are not good nor entertaining so what are we exactly if we dont tick any of the boxes.. Only Ultras who has brain damage can want him to remain - I mean the guy literally did nothing in terms of making us any type of a team.

I believe Motta has already have his papers reviewed by his lawyer and its only a formality now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The 10 days from May 12 to May 22 will be by far the most important days in Atalanta's history.
They play Roma in Serie A on May 12 in a H2H for the CL and a victory pretty much secures the CL for next year. They play Juve on May 15 in Coppa, and they will try to win their first trophy after 61 years. Then they play Leverkusen on May 22 in an attempt to win their first European trophy.

Such and exciting time to be an Atalanta fan.

Thank you Allegri.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The 10 days from May 12 to May 22 will be by far the most important days in Atalanta's history.
They play Roma in Serie A on May 12 in a H2H for the CL and a victory pretty much secures the CL for next year. They play Juve on May 15 in Coppa, and they will try to win their first trophy after 61 years. Then they play Leverkusen on May 22 in an attempt to win their first European trophy.

Such and exciting time to be an Atalanta fan.

Thank you Allegri.
I definitely think they won’t go all out against us and they’ll have one eye on the Europa League final which is a much bigger prize for them.

It’s a good thing Scamacca misses the game. Not that I think we are winning either way lol. We can only win this if we take it to penalties imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 45)