Serie A 2023-24 (14 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Loss to Monza? To be fair, we are perfectly capable of losing to Monza. However, we are the home team and Monza would likely have nothing to play for.
Highly doubt that we are going to win or even draw away to Roma.
All somewhat agreeable except for the Monza game imo. If they had something to play for I could see a loss.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Loss to Monza? To be fair, we are perfectly capable of losing to Monza. However, we are the home team and Monza would likely have nothing to play for.
Highly doubt that we are going to win or even draw away to Roma.
Good question. My reasoning is that it’s the last game and we probably know our fate by then.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
My prediction :

Milan (L)
Roma (L)
Salernitana (W)
Bologna (L)
Monza (W)

Let’s hope those 6 points get us at least 5th place. Yep, that’s how low this fucking club has fallen.
I think we can sneak in draws against Milan and Roma, probably win against Salernitana and I guess that will be enough to secure CL qualification even before we play the last two games

Milan have been humiliated by Inda and Roma in the space of a week, coach is likely getting sacked and they have nothing to play for.

Roma play us in the same week they play EL semifinal against Leverkusen so I can see an opportunity to get a point there.

My prediction:
Milan (D)
Roma (D)
Salernitana (W)
Bologna (L)
Monza (D or L)

4 wins in 4 months to secure CL qualification :baus:

But of course this is Allegro's JJ and we can always expect the worst to happen

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think we can sneak in draws against Milan and Roma, probably win against Salernitana and I guess that will be enough to secure CL qualification even before we play the last two games

Milan have been humiliated by Inda and Roma in the space of a week, coach is likely getting sacked and they have nothing to play for.

Roma play us in the same week they play EL semifinal against Leverkusen so I can see an opportunity to get a point there.

My prediction:
Milan (D)
Roma (D)
Salernitana (W)
Bologna (L)
Monza (D or L)

4 wins in 4 months to secure CL qualification :baus:

But of course this is Allegro's JJ and we can always expect the worst to happen
Yeah I can definitely see Milan downing tools and not really trying hard. But I can also see us playing like busted asses and still managing to lose this one in a humiliating fashion. We haven’t beaten them at home since 2019 ffs lol.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Unlike Juventus fans, Milan fans will demand a strong response to losing in the derby and Inter winning the title in front of them. I expect a loss. Roma also in good form and looking forward to a EL semi finals. The others look like draws.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)