Serie A 2023-24 (54 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Qualification scenario for Juve :

If we win against AS Roma we are qualified for UCL.

If we draw against AS Roma we would need 2 more points to secure UCL.

If we lose against AS Roma we will need at least 5 points to secure UCL.
Would it not be 3 points needed if we draw with Roma?

They have 59 points, so could end up with 69. We are on 65, so if we drew we would be on 66. Atalanta can get to 60 points with 4 games remaining, so could get to 69 even if they lost to Roma.

I'm not sure how we would come out in a 3 way tie on points with Atalanta and Roma in the head to head.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Would it not be 3 points needed if we draw with Roma?

They have 59 points, so could end up with 69. We are on 65, so if we drew we would be on 66. Atalanta can get to 60 points with 4 games remaining, so could get to 69 even if they lost to Roma.

I'm not sure how we would come out in a 3 way tie on points with Atalanta and Roma in the head to head.
It is irrelevant as Roma vs Atalanta fixture is remaining so one of these sides will miss out champions league qualification unless they win europa league.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Mathematically we need 5 points to secure CL qualification regardless of results in other games

But in reality, we probably only need 3 or 4. If we draw with Roma next week and beat Salernitana the week after, we will almost certainly achieve a top 5 spot by then imo.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
too bad we'll lose @ roma lol

arthur with 2 assists though, he's having a good season. watch out epl clubs, he's yours for ~5m net per season :donedeal:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Qualification scenario for Juve :

If we win against AS Roma we are qualified for UCL.

If we draw against AS Roma we would need 2 more points to secure UCL.

If we lose against AS Roma we will need at least 5 points to secure UCL.
Correct. A win next weeks secures it mathematically. I just think we all know how unlikely that is that welll go to an in-form Roma and win.

But regardless a draw there and a win next week against relegated Salernitana and we’re in.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
8087080_29110425_dumfries_theo.jpg

:lol: this is hilarious
AC Milan footballer Massimo Ambrosini wielding a polemical banner which reads "Lo scudetto mettilo nel culo" (roughly translation: "Put the championship title in your ass"). The photo was taken at the end of the 2006-2007 season, when FC Inter Milan, another club from Milan (Italy), achieved the italian football league. Some days later AC Milan won the Champions League, and this led to the reply.

Ambrosini_striscione.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 30)