Serie A 2023-24 (29 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Its a game of entertainment, not a war battle. I like Agnelli's little dig with Roman numerals. However, I dont see an issue congratulating opponents when they win a title, even inter. People are so serious over this or Im too old :p

- - - Updated - - -

If I could draw a positive from this, we didnt writte 20...
Bro you're not old, you're just exhausted. Throating Allegro's rotten salami day in day out for the last 3 years has sucked the energy out of you!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Its a game of entertainment, not a war battle. I like Agnelli's little dig with Roman numerals. However, I dont see an issue congratulating opponents when they win a title, even inter. People are so serious over this or Im too old :p

- - - Updated - - -

If I could draw a positive from this, we didnt writte 20...

More like you're not old enough

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I swear he looks so much like Mussolini. Nobody ever agrees with me though
He looks nothing like Mussolini.

But he has that same vibe going on. Bald-buzz cut and strong jawline. No neck to speak of and chest always up.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Cannavaro would make an excellent fascist leader.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He looks nothing like Mussolini.

But he has that same vibe going on. Bald-buzz cut and strong jawline. No neck to speak of and chest always up.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Cannavaro would make an excellent fascist leader.
To be fair I am legit mildly faceblind and people never see the similarities I point out in people :grin:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so roma and bologna are well within 6 points, atalanta at 7 if they win their game in hand, and we still play roma+bologna, both away

i still don't think that the cl qualification is secure. considering our form it's far from it

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
so roma and bologna are well within 6 points, atalanta at 7 if they win their game in hand, and we still play roma+bologna, both away

i still don't think that the cl qualification is secure. considering our form it's far from it
It’s extremely far from secure given how bad our form has been since January. With Roma’s win, it’ll mean we need at least 7 points from the last five games to mathematically secure CL qualification.

A win against a weakened Milan would obviously be huge for us, but can anyone see that happening? The only game I can see us winning outright will be against Salernitana. The rest of the games look like draws or losses to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 10)