Serie A 2023-24 (15 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What do they mean by "the dossiers?"
lotito apparently prepared a dossier with all the refereeing errors against them

- - - Updated - - -

that's how zhang allegedly looked like during inda's recent assembly :rofl: what a shitty ai they are having lol

nobody saw the guy in 9 months, some speculate that he's in prison already

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
https://football-italia.net/inter-oaktree-consider-takeover-loan/

Self destruction of Inter happening soon enough, nobody will want to take that debt unless they force the sales of most of their squad. Criminals.
Hopefully Oaktree takes over and guts the club. These are business people, not football fans. Oaktree are not idiots, Howard Marks is not an idiot, Brookfield are not idiots, I’m sure all these people know Zhang is an idiot fraudster.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This offer did not prove convincing for Oaktree, prompting Zhang to return with an offer to raise the interest rate to 20%, almost €60m per year.

Wtf. 20% interest on a loan :shocked:
if you offer 20% then you're basically admitting that you're a very risky debtor

a few months ago their bond was rated b by standard & poor, that wasn't a brilliant outlook already

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"a man who defeated cancer" :touched:

a man who showed his middle finger to the roma curva
a man who celebrated in the face of an opponent who missed a last second penalty
a man who called jesus a negro, fullydenied it later then needed a few days with his lawyers to decide what he really said

they will ban juan jesus after all, won't they :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This offer did not prove convincing for Oaktree, prompting Zhang to return with an offer to raise the interest rate to 20%, almost €60m per year.

Wtf. 20% interest on a loan :shocked:
Hahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Oaktree takes over and guts the club. These are business people, not football fans. Oaktree are not idiots, Howard Marks is not an idiot, Brookfield are not idiots, I’m sure all these people know Zhang is an idiot fraudster.
The thing is they'll gut it to a degree but they won't want to lose value on their assets at the same time. They'll become another milan.

- - - Updated - - -

Ofcourse Acerbi is not a racist. Trust me bro

Last edited:

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
What do they mean by "the dossiers?"
https://football-italia.net/inter-oaktree-consider-takeover-loan/

Self destruction of Inter happening soon enough, nobody will want to take that debt unless they force the sales of most of their squad. Criminals.
Hope it happens soon, could use the laugh and watch them go into oblivion

- - - Updated - - -

lotito apparently prepared a dossier with all the refereeing errors against them

- - - Updated - - -

that's how zhang allegedly looked like during inda's recent assembly :rofl: what a shitty ai they are having lol

nobody saw the guy in 9 months, some speculate that he's in prison already

Hey that's steve from minecraft, I was wondering where he went:weee: and now I found him, so happy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why is zhang on an N64 game?

- - - Updated - - -

"a man who defeated cancer" :touched:

a man who showed his middle finger to the roma curva
a man who celebrated in the face of an opponent who missed a last second penalty
a man who called jesus a negro, fullydenied it later then needed a few days with his lawyers to decide what he really said

they will ban juan jesus after all, won't they :lol:
Nah they'll deduct 10 points from Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)