Serie A 2023-24 (44 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Marotta: I am closing with Inter

CEO ready to leave in 2027, while there is anxiety over economic problems of the Chinese owners

Zhang’s obstacle race

‘At the end of my contract, I will only focus on youth. Without infrastructure and training centres, we will get nowhere: in Italy there is a lack of political sensibility towards sport. Youth academies are fundamental for a club’

https://football-italia.net/todays-papers-gudmundsson-yes-inter-juve-soule/
-----------------------

mission complete, agent marotta. a prosperous retirement is waiting for you. just exactly as i said here, he is jumping the ship after ensuring its demise. he is also making clown excuses about it such as focusing on youth while he is known for building squads with average age of 50.

Springyouth

Sep 7, 2023
That is an incredibly difficult day for me and I'd very much ask for your support in these dark days.
I never thought I would side with an Inter player but let's be honest:
- if you were unlucky enough to spend more than a few hours with blacks - you will become racist,
- if you were ever interested in history of RPA and apartheid - you will become racist,
- if you visit (mainly) Stockholm, Paris (and many more but these are prime examples) - you will become racist.

To sum things up: whatever Acerbi said - it was warranted.

Fuck Juan Jesus.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That is an incredibly difficult day for me and I'd very much ask for your support in these dark days.
- if you were unlucky enough to spend more than a few hours with blacks - you will become racist,
- if you were ever interested in history of RPA and apartheid - you will become racist,
- if you visit (mainly) Stockholm, Paris (and many more but these are prime examples) - you will become racist.

Fuck Juan Jesus.
my friend you need help.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

Fuck Juan Jesus.
What the actual fuck!

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
We know him, he actually is member in Tuz. His username is @Gep

- - - Updated - - -

I read the details in long twitter thread. They used the wider search parameters of official investigation for self interest targeting and bargainings by leaking it to specific media sources. Basically corrupt schemes themselves while their mandate was investigating corruption. Italy is a banana Republic.
thanks for the info

- - - Updated - - -

Spying is illegal?
apparently spying is illegal in shitaly, well that depends on who you are spying on ie juventus and it's staff then everything is right in the world, shitaly most corrupt country in the EU, african countrys wish to be as corrupt as italy, banana republic #1.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Francesco Acerbi has been acquitted of racism charges against Juan Jesus.NO disqualification for the Inter centre-back as there was no evidence.

[@NicoSchira)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Francesco Acerbi has been acquitted of racism charges against Juan Jesus.NO disqualification for the Inter centre-back as there was no evidence.

[@NicoSchira)
Players insult each other all the time in different sports, but it's a very grey and risky area because you can interpret things in different ways and also mishear.

There was an incident in an England-South Africa rugby game which this reminds me of, where a white England player was adamant that a black South African called him a "white cunt". Turns out that he was actually saying "wit kant" which is Afrikaans for "white side" to a team mate (England play in white).

Now I'm not saying that Acerbi isn't a racist, he might well be, but it's hard to prove one way or another without audio or witnesses who are certain. Also this idea that he said something colloquially which wasn't understood by a foreign player may also be an explanation.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Players insult each other all the time in different sports, but it's a very grey and risky area because you can interpret things in different ways and also mishear.

There was an incident in an England-South Africa rugby game which this reminds me of, where a white England player was adamant that a black South African called him a "white cunt". Turns out that he was actually saying "wit kant" which is Afrikaans for "white side" to a team mate (England play in white).

Now I'm not saying that Acerbi isn't a racist, he might well be, but it's hard to prove one way or another without audio or witnesses who are certain. Also this idea that he said something colloquially which wasn't understood by a foreign player may also be an explanation.
conclusion: if you whisper it and cover your mouth properly, you can't be banned :baus:

btw acerbi's season in a nutshell:
elbowed kastanos like a champ:

flipped a middle finger to the roma curva
laughed at henry's face after he missed a penalty
and now this

a total of one yellow card this season (for neither of the above), obviously no suspension at all. brilliant

i really can't blame anyone who stops following serie a

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
they say that clear evidence was missing to ban acerbi

then again in 2021:

20240326_194046.jpg

completely different explanation. in fact it was the total opposite.

fucking hell this sports justice system. zero transparency, zero consistency, zero predictability

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Meanwhile in the acerbi household...

1000062784.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

they say that clear evidence was missing to ban acerbi

then again in 2021:

20240326_194046.jpg

completely different explanation. in fact it was the total opposite.

fucking hell this sports justice system. zero transparency, zero consistency, zero predictability
If anything it is too predictable. Punish Juve, punish some smaller clubs maybe, inter gets away with it all, it's that predictable.

- - - Updated - - -

it's because Acerbi is playing for inda and it doesn't help that the guy's initials are Jj. :hihi:
What I find most amusing about all this is how napoli have come out and said they'll do their own anti racism campaign... I guess they'll be doing tik toks of Juan Jesus as a coconut then.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 21)