Serie A 2023-24 (57 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
Daniele De Rossi new AS Roma coach until 1 june 2024.

I think they chose him in search for a new coach. There are not many coaches available at the moment. De Rossi has the goodwill by the fans and club related people. I think they hope the players will get new motivation from another coach to get better results. It can't go worse and for a half year contract they have obviously no negatives. Or they will end up between 7th-12th spot and nothing changed or somehow players found new motivation and will still play European football.

Mourinho did one thing very good: he brought AS Roma the first European prize since 1961 it was called Inter Cities Fairs Cup. Even if Confernce League is something like a consolationprize for clubs like Roma. It was their very first serious European prize, so I have to give him that!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They really did. And it makes no sense whatsoever.
Considering the squad at his disposal, they should have been doing better. A lot better.
he won a trophy for them. their 2nd international trophy after an inter-cities fairs cup back in the 50's (or 60's?). i get that it was important for them. they also played an el final.

their league campaigns though, man.

anyway, de rossi is back @GordoDeCentral i watched a roma game recently to see huijsen, now i'm curious how ddr does. by far my favorite non-juve italian player from the last decade or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 40)