Serie A 2023-24 (67 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
saudi investments are fine with uefa

until they invest in the superleague project that is
you’re for a super league that practically guarantees Juve and a small group of other clubs crazy amounts of money that leaves the rest of football well behind and incapable of competing. Yet you’re against EPL doing that to the rest of the leagues. If Serie A was the financially dominant league we’d be singing a different tune.

we all have our double standards somewhere

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
you’re for a super league that practically guarantees Juve and a small group of other clubs crazy amounts of money that leaves the rest of football well behind and incapable of competing. Yet you’re against EPL doing that to the rest of the leagues. If Serie A was the financially dominant league we’d be singing a different tune.

we all have our double standards somewhere
super league would replace (rival) the champions league, national leagues would be intact

i have nothing against epl earning that much. it's a well polished product. i wish serie a was similarly well managed. i despise premfaces, that is one completely different matter

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who cares about transfer funds when you are paying nearly everyone, not just the biggiest names, 20 to 25m minimum a year lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 46)