Serie A 2023-24 (125 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
it is actually true, hilarious. remember the headlines when gds tried to sell us that the dazn/sky cancellations were about 6k? lol:

in any normal country everyone involved would offer their resignation the morning after the offer. it's baffling how that interista piece of shit gravina can occupy such an important office

again, they are NOTHING without juventus. absolutely nothing. they can thank their minuscule relevance due to the fact that they play in the same league as jj. fuck them all.
Juventus are the real idiots for not being able to capitalize on the power it has. Real Madrid would own the whole country by now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Jul 2, 2006
milan are making a move for arda güler who is a potential generational talent. release clause is 17 million. we might regret it, if we don't intervene.
He’s like the seventh Turkish generational talent in the last 5 years…..pretty sure he’ll turn out like the rest

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
nevermind, he is going to real madrid.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
udinese it is

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

full juve calendar:

1688556763819.png

1688556772556.png

i've added this calendar to my google calendar years ago. it's from vs and they always keep it up to date:

Code:
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/staff.vecchiasignora%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics

Last edited:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Beppe done dealed Thuram and Frattesi. Two players that I'd like to have them in our squad. Now I can only wish them all the worst.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Beppe done dealed Thuram and Frattesi. Two players that I'd like to have them in our squad. Now I can only wish them all the worst.
Wait till they sell onana and replace him with some ancient trash like sommer

- - - Updated - - -

even nicer schedule for napoli, exactly the way they probably imagined: no difficult matches in the first 9 rounds, plus:

:rofl:
With a bit of luck by January rudi garcia will be fighting relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)