Serie A 2023-24 (66 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Serie A has had three different winners since our record run of Scudetti, but the product has never been more unpopular and obsolete :lol:

Keep enjoying your Roma, Napoli and Milan tranny sisters Italy :touched:

You’re all fucking NOTHING without Juventus. Burn.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Funny thing is Gravina only realising what a massive fuck up he is, just to put things into perspective the premier league alone get more from domestic revenues, roughly 5 billion than Serie A does both domestically and internationally which combined is not even 1 billion.

Gravina has set Italy back at least another 10 years when Agnelli was the only one trying to bridge that gap with the EPL with the introduction of a womens team and the next gen team, all Gravina can hope for now is to win the 2032 bid to host the Euros, that's simply far too long to wait and by that point who knows how much further the rest of Europe will be whilst Italy are too busy squabbling and fighting over scraps with pathetic scandals and wasting money on wire taps only to be compensated a few hundred thousand euros from Mr Elkann.

They honestly thought people really gave 2 shits about fiorentina, inter and roma in the cup finals? and even if they had won it, it changes nothing.

The last time Serie A was remotely relevant was when Ronaldo arrived, right or wrong it gave a marketing platform for the league.

I honestly can't believe Gravina hasnt been removed yet, in a corporate structure or in any serious business this is nothing short of disastrous, a total miscalculation and negligence on his part.

Calling Serie A - Made in Italy just isn't going to cut it either,

Anyways fuck Italy, serie Ass can fucking rot and burn, it is where it is today without coincidence, and I trust Italy will never learn from this, they're probably going to blame Juve again before long since the dinosaurs that run the FIGC have short term memories.

Berlusconi wasn't wrong when he said some years ago about the gap between us and the English will continue to grow and the Arabs will get into football just to make matters worse for Italy.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Serie A TV rights: private negotiations will kick off today. To better sell the packages abroad, Juve is expected to play several times on Sunday at 12:30 ⚫️⚪️ via @forumJuventus #juventus

They will play us at Sundays to get a better deal for TV rights.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Serie A TV rights: private negotiations will kick off today. To better sell the packages abroad, Juve is expected to play several times on Sunday at 12:30 ⚫️⚪️ via @forumJuventus #juventus

They will play us at Sundays to get a better deal for TV rights.
God that league is so fucking retarded.

Lemmi cripple our most important club.

Also, have them play on Sunday cause they attract the most viewers.

Fucking idiots.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i mean look at these. they don't even care, nothing will happen. now everyone with a brain knows that juve was punished for being juve.

i hope we leave serie a once the superleague starts. i'd love to see these struggle getting any relevance without juventus. serie a is back my ass, this league is as dead as it can be. kinda nice to watch

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i mean look at these. they don't even care, nothing will happen. now everyone with a brain knows that juve was punished for being juve.

i hope we leave serie a once the superleague starts. i'd love to see these struggle getting any relevance without juventus. serie a is back my ass, this league is as dead as it can be. kinda nice to watch
super league wont replace the domestic league but ideally yes lets fuck off to France, seriously

Apr 17, 2013
- Lilian Thuram: "I taught my children the principles of life growing up, and how to make the right decisions, like I had to when Juve were relegated. It was a good thing for Marcus to go to a club that is used to playing by the rules."
:mute::mute:

His son spits in the face of a player in the middle of Covid-19 then a complaint against him for domestic violence (complaint withdrawn after apology). Respect he says

F0DbyxqWwAQ-09n?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

F0Dbyp4XsAEdCUq?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
s

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
God that league is so fucking retarded.

Lemmi cripple our most important club.

Also, have them play on Sunday cause they attract the most viewers.

Fucking idiots.
Yeah the tacit admission that we're the only team anybody wants to see is hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Who?

- - - Updated - - -

Wannabe Malcolm X.
Will never forget when Evra roasted him :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 46)