Serie A 2023-24 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is glorious. Milano is going to have their heads spun off by how ruthless, greedy and cruel American private equity firms suck the carcasses of their assets dry.

Inter has just been infected by a parasitic zombie brain fungus like on The Last of Us.

Dis gon be good.
Wait, are Inter not listed on the stock exchange?

My God.

This means death.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,243
    Wait, are Inter not listed on the stock exchange?

My God.

This means death.
    The real death trigger will be when OCM moves to sell some of Inter’s hard assets and then bills F.C. Inter to pay to lease or loan them back. That will be the sign of the start of the death spiral. The black hole event horizon sucking sound of Inter slowly being vaporized.

https://www.inter.it/en/club/investor-relations

OCM acquired direct control of 100% of the share capital of GH and, therefore, indirect control of Inter. On the same date Inter Media and Communication S.p.A. was further informed by Inter that the latter was informed that GH has also acquired control and ownership of LionRock Zuqiu Limited, a company that indirectly holds 31.05% of Inter’s shares through its subsidiary International Sports Capital S.p.A..

As a result of the above, Oaktree has acquired overall indirect control of 99.6% of the share capital of Inter.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    The real death trigger will be when OCM moves to sell some of Inter’s hard assets and then bills F.C. Inter to pay to lease or loan them back. That will be the sign of the start of the death spiral. The black hole event horizon sucking sound of Inter slowly being vaporized.

https://www.inter.it/en/club/investor-relations
    Agreed.

This is exactly why Germany requires football clubs to be 50+1 member owned. I know this might not always be popular and it will make football clubs less appealing to investors, but I truly believe this system is the way forward.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,245
    Agreed.

This is exactly why Germany requires football clubs to be 50+1 member owned. I know this might not always be popular and it will make football clubs less appealing to investors, but I truly believe this system is the way forward.
    Yep. Inter is in this position because the sale was purely motivated by money by the previous owners with no interest in the preservation of the club or its traditions.

Be careful whom you sell to.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    abodi's plan on an independent committee to assess the financial health of football clubs pissed figc off especially because of inda. they won't remain untouchable forever
    aaaand here it is:

figc labeled this as an intervention into figc's autonomy. if they can't keep moving the goalposts for inda's sake which happened already, then so be it, fuck figc's autonomy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Venezia in Serie B play-off final.

Next match Cremonese - Catanzaro. I hope Catanzaro will win, they have one of the best ultra groups in Italy.
    Would be interesting to have a team that haven't been in the league for a long time as well, been something like 40 years since they were. I suspect Venezia might win it but Serie B is a lottery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)