Serie A 2023-24 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is glorious. Milano is going to have their heads spun off by how ruthless, greedy and cruel American private equity firms suck the carcasses of their assets dry.

Inter has just been infected by a parasitic zombie brain fungus like on The Last of Us.

Dis gon be good.

last-of-us-infected-.jpg
I hope they liquidate those motherfuckers into oblivion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
This is glorious. Milano is going to have their heads spun off by how ruthless, greedy and cruel American private equity firms suck the carcasses of their assets dry.

Inter has just been infected by a parasitic zombie brain fungus like on The Last of Us.

Dis gon be good.

last-of-us-infected-.jpg
I hated that shit in last of us:mad:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
aren't clubs in bankruptcy forbidden from champions league participation? @s4tch

would be poetic justice for last season to have them banned and roma take their place.
there are still some post covid rules in effect, so the amount of debt is basically irrelevant, the negative equity is tolerated until '27 iirc (not sure about it)

anyway they already received their uefa license from figc:
https://www.figc.it/it/federazione/news/stagione-20242025-rilasciate-le-licenze-uefa-a-16-società-di-serie-a-e-2-di-serie-b/
this can be revoked of course, but needs hard evidence. change of ownership isn't an issue, clubs get traded regularly

based on what i've read, what could be a real problem for them is that every club has to name a company that will guarantee the so called "business continuity", and one can argue that the company named in inda's license request failed to provide that by not repaying the loan the owners took to finance the club. but that's not that evident either as the loan was taken by suning, inda "only" was the collateral

what's funny though is that the company to guarantee inda's business continuity is called grand tower. it was created in 2021 when zhang took the oaktree loan, and is fully owned by an other, then freshly created entity, grand sunshine. (lol) now, grand sunshine is fully owned by great horizon. (lllooooolllllollloolll) then figure this: great horizon is fully owned by suning. and grand tower, registered to an office in luxembourg, allegedly never filed a financial report before this april 29th, and even then they only might have done it as a consequence of some juve related lawyers (jdentitá bianconera) starting to sniff around that company. and they reported earnings of -558m for the 2021 financial year. that's the company that's supposed to provide business continuity for inda. :baus:

https://www.northdata.com/Grand+Tower+Sàrl,+Luxembourg/B254942

shady fucks could have been easily relegated if someone decided to finally investigate them

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Screw Inter. Let me see if they can ever recover like we did. For Serie B to 9 years of consecutive titles, 2 CL finals, 3-0 vs Barcelona, and an unbeaten season. Inter won consecutive titles when we were out of the picture. They don't even have a single player with character like Zanetti to drag them out of the mud. Let's see if they give Sassuolo 6 points next season.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024

Dis gon be good.

last-of-us-infected-.jpg
Season 2 is much anticipated

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Screw Inter. Let me see if they can ever recover like we did. For Serie B to 9 years of consecutive titles, 2 CL finals, 3-0 vs Barcelona, and an unbeaten season. Inter won consecutive titles when we were out of the picture. They don't even have a single player with character like Zanetti to drag them out of the mud. Let's see if they give Sassuolo 6 points next season.
Also, fvck Zanetti

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
relegate these scum
relegate these scum
Please please this would make my decade and rest of my days if they never set foot in seriASS ever again it would be glorious for the world and this farmers league.

- - - Updated - - -

lotito not giving a shit, episode 72

then why is he an owner , wake up ass hat, shitaly at it's finest wow, no surprise here.

- - - Updated - - -

if I was Oaktree, I’d strip and sell every asset the club has. From the players down to the team bus.
Hell yeah don't forget the toilets.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
let's hope someone buys today's corsport and writes a resumé of this article. main topic is who's even behind lionrock, the other big former inda shareholder besides suning (and its shady network of subsidiaries)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
let's hope someone buys today's corsport and writes a resumé of this article. main topic is who's even behind lionrock, the other big former inda shareholder besides suning (and its shady network of subsidiaries)

Thanks for sharing, but it’s disheartening to read this stuff and know that they will face zero consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)