Serie A 2022-23 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
'DO THEY WANT TO SEND THEM TO B?'

Salary maneuver: the Federal Prosecutor is preparing a max request for #Juventus, #Chinè is asking for 40 extra days for the investigation. The government is also moving, in the meantime the protest of the fans around the world is growing: "Justice? It's a banana show". John #Elkann: "I will not let go of #Juve".

[Front Page TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It’ll be -40 points by the end of the season as well as a long ban from UEFA competitions.

Cuckventus taking it in the ass non e importante, è l’unica cosa che conta.
It would be nice to see the state of the league a few years from now when the idiots in charge fulfill their lifetime goal of getting rid of Juventus once and for all. The club is heading towards liquidation.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It would be nice to see the state of the league a few years from now when the idiots in charge fulfill their lifetime goal of getting rid of Juventus once and for all. The club is heading towards liquidation.
That is what they are aiming for and that is what will happen. I’ve said all along if they destroy Juventus (which they have) all I can hope for is the mutual destruction of the footballing system in that shitheap of a country. Without Juventus, Serie A is as relevant as the Greek league.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Small revolution in Serie A!

Bald people will now be able to play with a headgear in case of low temperatures to avoid a possible cranial crack!
This rule is applicable from this weekend
Helmets? Why not in the summer or do cranial cracks only occur in winter?

Aug 2, 2005
Is there anyone in a position of power at FIGC (or anywhere) who is a Juve supporter?

From what I read here...
Judges are non-juve fans
Prosecutors are non-juve fans
FIGC presidents etc are non Juve Fans
Refrees whatever non-juve fans

Etc

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Is there anyone in a position of power at FIGC (or anywhere) who is a Juve supporter?

From what I read here...
Judges are non-juve fans
Prosecutors are non-juve fans
FIGC presidents etc are non Juve Fans
Refrees whatever non-juve fans

Etc
Is Italy a banana republic? Surely all those holding power should do their jobs without arbitrary malafide intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)