Serie A 2022-23 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Denis Zakaria has not played a single minute with Chelsea, as of now. He’s in difficult position as Thomas Tuchel wanted him while Juventus had him in consideration. but with Graham Potter, 0 minutes and he’s not even on the bench.It will be discussed soon.(Romano)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nice dive from Kvaradona. Can't remember the last time we ever got a pen from a player running and falling under half a challenge in the area, refs are too scared. Saying that, I can't remember the last time one of our players dribbled into the area.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Why are there so many soft PKs these days? It's not new. But so many PKs that are given feel like they wouldn't even have been FKs. When you hear experts they always say that "yeah there's a touch there. Yup, it's a PK" when they watch slow motion repeats. But why is that enough? Shouldn't it be harder to get a PK than a FK? Can someone explain this for me?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
nice try from Cremonese but they will get pummeled now

- - - Updated - - -

Faratzelia

- - - Updated - - -

I knew that would happen

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Dybala pulled a muscle while shooting a penalty and was subbed off right after that. It's crazy how fragile his body is.
No wonder he took such huge paycut from 7.5 million euros to 3.5 million euros and who knows we might try to sign him next year after di Maria leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)