Serie A 2021-22 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Bastoni’s ability play further up as a CB makes him more versatile than any midfielder we have on the payroll. Plus’s he scored screamers and crosses with his left. We have no one that can do any of these :lol:
Pretty sure he has as many assists as basically any of our midfielders over the last 2 years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
On a scale of 1-10 how likely is it we're gonna miss out CL?
I think solid 8.5.
I prefer to be optimistic. I'd say the chances of us not winning the Scudetto are 9.87/10, but the top4 should be doable, Napoli are stretched thin with Covid, AFCON and they're on a terrible run of form since November:
1641820210683.png

Roma and Lazio are even worse than Napoli and us, so I expect the top 4 to be:
Inter
Atalanta
Milan
Juve/Napoli

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They will, and you should hope so too. No one wants a weak league which acts as a stepping stone to richer and more glamorous opportunities elsewhere.

I miss Serie A when there were 6-7 legitimate contenders. Best league ever in the 80s, 90s, and up until the early part of the century.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They will, and you should hope so too. No one wants a weak league which acts as a stepping stone to richer and more glamorous opportunities elsewhere.

I miss Serie A when there were 6-7 legitimate contenders. Best league ever in the 80s, 90s, and up until the early part of the century.
We´re getting there. It will start by strengthening Inter when Dybala joins them for free.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

No thanks. I don't mind other Serie A clubs getting strong tho.

Mar 10, 2009

I remember warning about this a decade ago when I first joined. Now we are beginning to see the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)