Serie A 2021-22 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Next Inter is playing Roma and Atalanta against Napoli. All of this will be useless if our pansies don't step up. Today Milan trashed Genoa 3-0 at their home, routine win for them. I'm actually afraid this Juve will make them look good and we drop points here.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Nah. Inter has a clearly better and more balanced squad. I think we should be competitive with most anyone else. Give this squad Ronaldo and his goals and I would expect us to be right up there for scudetto. We lack a consistent finisher right now. Our midfield is very poor, and to get back amongst the European elite we need that fixed, but for just Serie A alone, a prolific finisher would do the trick.
People hate on Higuain, but we were a very good team with him, even with a mediocre midfield of Pjanic, Khedira and later Matuidi.

Aug 26, 2014
True, but at least he delivered the goods for us, unlike other players we have overpaid and have delviered dogshit.
Didn't say he didn't delivered but that piece of business set us back years, and we still haven't recovered. Imagine investing that money in midfield before Ronaldo came here.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
scamacca is looking like a legit star. he starting to mature nicely, but i need to see him more invloved in team build up before i'd say he is big team ready.

vlahovic should be the target for us no question, but scammacca can go big if he continues his form like this

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dare I say, if we win the next 4 games and some results go our way we could be 8 pts off the top with Napoli in first place going into the winter break. And our first game back is Napoli at home.

And it doesn't even have to be anything dramatic. Draw vs Sassuolo today, and draw vs Atalanta and Milan. They have a tough schedule
No may dare not.

This squad and this seasons coaching cant box a wet paper bag.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Dare I say, if we win the next 4 games and some results go our way we could be 8 pts off the top with Napoli in first place going into the winter break. And our first game back is Napoli at home.

And it doesn't even have to be anything dramatic. Draw vs Sassuolo today, and draw vs Atalanta and Milan. They have a tough schedule
what about Inter? 4th place is a pipe dream imo

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And we have zero chance of winning the title and about a 25% chance of finishing in the top 4.

We lack a whole bunch of quality in midfield and upfront and Ronaldo papered over those cracks for us last season to scrape us into the top 4. Going to be hard to do that again with Kean and Morata scoring a goal every 10 games.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
7 points off the top 4 at this stage of the season is a major cause for concern. I really struggle to see how we’re going to make top 4, particularly with the way that Atalanta, Milan, inter and Napoli are playing.

it’s going to take a miracle from here, we seek galaxies away from their level at the moment

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
7 points off the top 4 at this stage of the season is a major cause for concern. I really struggle to see how we’re going to make top 4, particularly with the way that Atalanta, Milan, inter and Napoli are playing.

it’s going to take a miracle from here, we seek galaxies away from their level at the moment
I mean, going by this moment sure. But let’s not abandon all hope with 23 rounds left. It’s 7 points, not 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)