Serie A 2021-22 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I think they are turds, but that's just me.
Turds is a but aggressive but they're definitely a bit weird.

Marco specifically comes off as a very casual, annoying Juve supporter. Honestly, the older Milan fan and the young, bald Inter fan strike me as the most genuine. Nevermind the young, short co-host who is a fairweather fan of whatever team is successful. He went from sucking off Napoli to sucking off Juventus to sucking off Milan to sucking off Inter in an eighteen month period. Like genuine "I am a fan of this team now, I've always struggled to find my team and now this is it"

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Atalanta with another win. They are simply the most in form team in serie A. Kudos to Gasp he rested about 6-7 players and still managed to score 4 goals and concede 0.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
How is Zaniolo this season? Anything like the player he used to be or done by injuries?
Physically he looks great, but still inconsistent technically which is understandable. He reminds me of Chiesa in Fiorentina. Has all the tools and looks like he will be an amazing player, but does not have the stats to back it up.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
My eyes are blinded by the amount of players that Atalanta changes year after year and still the results are the same.
There's good scouting as well. Of course the coach has an influence, but let's see what Gasperini is made off if he has Bentancur and the likes.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There's good scouting as well. Of course the coach has an influence, but let's see what Gasperini is made off if he has Bentancur and the likes.
Don't tell me you are on the bandwagon that our squad is shit.

If anything, Gasp would love Benta. Just a brainless athlete that goes up and down like a train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)