Serie A 2021-22 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Pioliball brought Milan back to the top of Serie a, Italianoball brought Fiorentina back to Europe, Artetaball brought Arsenal to the fight for Champions League spot with good chances to finish 4th, Kloppball turned Liverpool into the flagship of world football, Allegriball of 21/22 season turned Juventus into a laughingstock. That's the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

@maxi they unhappy because we praise coaches who are doing good :rofl: bloody lunatics

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Mind Room is something different to Milan Lab, the latter wasn't created until 2002.
I know but just saying that their their setup is pretty good, their players are generally fit and the mind room gets their average players to excel. We need a mind room. We need a decent medical team.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I know but just saying that their their setup is pretty good, their players are generally fit and the mind room gets their average players to excel. We need a mind room. We need a decent medical team.
They obviously have some continuation there between the psychological and physical aspects, but don't forget that Milan haven't won for a long time. Back in those days psychology was a burgeoning idea within football, now every single club worth something has a football psychologist, only the methods change.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You know they always bitch and moan about injuries?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61245521

Nice report on the Milan Lab and maybe explains why this mediocre team is top of the table. I know sport psychology is a thing but never knew Milan took it so seriously.
Franco Baresi. Roberto Donadoni. Roberto Baggio. The names are synonymous with AC Milan's glory years.

Stopped reading after first sentence lol

Mar 9, 2006
Stefano #Pioli is currently the second best coach in AC Milan's history since 1960 in terms of average points (1.96).
Fabio Capello (2.02)
Arrigo Sacchi (1.95)
Nereo Rocco (1.95)
Carlo Ancelotti (1.84)
Massimiliano Allegri (1.81)

But they still gonna doubt Pioli's impact on bang average Milan squad :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)