Serie A 2020-21 (6 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope Inter get some ridiculous coach that will lead them to downfall in the fastest route.
Anyway if we do get Allegri I expect us to get back what`s ours.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Allegri's no, Inter turns to Sarri: now it is Marotta's first choice but first he must close with Juve

After Massimiliano Allegri's no and Inzaghi's stay at Lazio, Maurizio Sarri would be Marotta's first choice for the Inter bench. Cme writes Sportmediaset in fact the Nerazzurri strategies now revolve around the former Napoli coach who is still under contract with Juventus: "Two tracks have already vanished. The main one was the one that led to Massimiliano Allegri, but it's all done for his return to Juve in place of Andrea Pirlo. Nothing to do even for Simone Inzaghi, contacted by the Nerazzurri management and who on Wednesday evening renewed with Lazio until 2024. Now the first name on Beppe Marotta's list is that of Maurizio Sarri, who, stopped for a year after his sacking from Juve, he seemed destined for Roma. The arrival of Mourinho surprised him. "
https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-not...tta-ma-prima-deve-chiudere-con-la-juve-559031

I know it's probably bs but man, this would be hilarious :lol:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bloomberg article says roughly 25% of Inda sales were from Chinese sources, some of which are probably fake. I guess that's dried up now.
Never trust owners from authoritarion states. Fraud and shortcuts is part of their system.

We should appreciate the Agnellis.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Never trust owners from authoritarion states. Fraud and shortcuts is part of their system.

We should appreciate the Agnellis.
hmmm sadly the owners from authoritarian states own football now, but I get your point.
In this case if Suning manages to screw Inda I'll be forever grateful to them. Although it probably will end up being like Milan and will be gobbled up by an American hedge fund.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
not so sure its bullshit. we know how Beppe operates, so Inter will likely look for a manager with experience in Serie A, most probably an Italian one. Gasp is not available, Allegri too is not available, Gattuso went to Viola, Inzaghi is staying, de Zerbi to Shakhtar, Juric to Torino, Mihajlovic, Montella and EDF haven't been doing well, Mourinho went to Roma, Mancini is staying with NT.

So who's left? Sarri, Spalletti, Ranieri, Rudi Garcia? IMO Sarri would be a good choice for them if we consider the framework Beppster usually operates in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)