Serie A 2020-21 (12 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Merda supporters crying on fif that Juve qualifying for CL ruined their scudeto celebration.
:rofl:
Living rent-free in that scum club’s head will never not fail to be amazing.

The faggots had the chance to dash our CL qualification last week and blew it spectacularly :lol:

Now we’re in the CL again and perhaps with a new coach and a few more important additions to the squad, we will take back what is rightfully ours.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't think motivation was lacking for Atalanta. They did their best but Hateboer's absence was felt.
Besides, Bbilan got a lucky pen against the run of play and then they parked the bus.
From what I saw, they were the better team and were trying to take the game to Milan but mentality downed tools once they were losing 0-1. No surprise really, it’s been a long and arduous season for them. But I expect reality to hit Atalanta soon and for them to start sliding down the table to become relegation strugglers again in the not too distant future. No way they can sustain this long term.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Living rent-free in that scum clubs heads will never fail to be amazing

The faggots had the chance to dash our CL qualification last week and blew it spectacularly :lol:

Now we’re in the CL again and perhaps with a new coach and a few more important additions to the squad, we will take back what is rightfully ours.
But but but Calvarese!!!

Everyone involved with that club are just pure toxic.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
But but but Calvarese!!!

Everyone involved with that club are just pure toxic.
They’ll be back to their usual place in the pecking order once Conte inevitably throws in the towel and leaves. They won a freak season with no fans, barely being effected by covid absences and injuries in general.

Honestly if we switched managers we’d have won the league in a landslide. They are not that impressive at all imo.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fuck it! The season is over and now we are heading into a boring yet roller coaster like period with transfers and coach speculations.

What is worse than that is the Euros.

Annoying season all in all and disgusting that we let Inter out of all clubs stop our run. I am only wishing tat it is only a hickup now and not the start of a new banter era.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
This is now the 2nd time Gattuso's team has missed out on CL by 1 point, the man is cursed. Last 15 rounds of the season they went 11W-4D-0L and still self destructed in the end, I almost feel bad for them :lol:

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This is now the 2nd time Gattuso's team has missed out on CL by 1 point, the man is cursed. Last 15 rounds of the season they went 11W-4D-0L and still self destructed in the end, I almost feel bad for them :lol:
I would have felt a little bad for them if it weren’t for their toxic fans and the buffoon De Laurentiis. As is stands, I am completely wallowing in their misery.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck him. Was celebrating as an asshole after the 2003 final.

Also we gifted him the Coppa last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)