Serie A 2020-21 (112 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
There is absolutely no way Milan is beating Atalanta. Milan have regressed spectacularly as the second has gone on, and Atalanta are probably the most destructive team in the league right now. Milan will likely score, but I expect Atalanta to put atleast 3 past them.
Atalanta has a final mid-week so expect them to be more tired. They’ve also already qualified, so there’s not as much incentive to go flat-out on the last day of the season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Atalanta have everything to fight for. In case of loss they could finish 4th. That means the CL draw would be unfavorable for them and they will be placed in 4th pot. On top of that, finishing the season 2nd place would be their biggest achievement in their history in Seria A.
Their CL seeding will be the same wether they finish 2nd or 4th? Seeding is based on club coefficient earned past years and how it stacks up compared to the qualified teams.

Only the league winners have guranteed seeding in CL based on league position?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Can't believe that this shithead Pirlo got outplayed by fucking Pioli, this game was all on him, u can't loose such a game by three goals. Hope we can get the CL but this shithead has to go.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
What are Milan’s numbers without Zlatan? Would be interesting to see if they really are as reliant on him as it seems or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zlatan has only scored in 3 games since late november he has been injured alot or just not scored when played so they pretty much been carrying him for half season now. Imagine if Ronaldo only scored in 3 games since november we would be no where near the top 4.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Atalanta has a final mid-week so expect them to be more tired. They’ve also already qualified, so there’s not as much incentive to go flat-out on the last day of the season.
They might also want to spite us for Agnelli’s senseless comments last season. They don’t even any fans at the stadium to put on a show for as a season closer so there really is no incentive for them to be their usual gung-ho selves.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
They might also want to spite us for Agnelli’s senseless comments last season. They don’t even any fans at the stadium to put on a show for on the final game of the season so there really is no incentive for them to be their usual gung-ho selves.
What incentive did cagliari have Atalanta will destroy Milan

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There is absolutely no way Milan is beating Atalanta. Milan have regressed spectacularly as the second has gone on, and Atalanta are probably the most destructive team in the league right now. Milan will likely score, but I expect Atalanta to put atleast 3 past them.

The Bologna game for us is tricky ofcourse. Hopefully the momentum vs Inter translates into a win there too.

On the basis of likeliness, i think Juve’s chances of beating Bologna are much brighter than those of Milan beating Atalanta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a fuckin Coppa final in between!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)