Serie A 2020-21 (126 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
I dont think Milan Napoli or Atlanta winning there coming matches, there will be a draw in at least one of Milan/Atlanta coming 2 games,, leaving their last game as the decider..
However More so I dont think we will our 3 matches and ironically,, it will be Conte who will eliminate our hopes

Chances Juve reaches CL are less than 10%

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
So with a win for both Atalanta and Milan next weekend, they're guaranteed a UCL spot before their final game. We'll be head to head with Napoli for the last spot.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
If the JJ management want to continue "Allegri - Sarri - Pirlo - ..." progression, after today's result Nicola is an obvious next choice. But Paratici should hurry up to have a chance to buy his contract out for some $10m before Torino fire Davide.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Napoli play Fio and Verona, two tough sides to score against.

We need to win vs inda, only that way we can capitalize if they fuck up. The others are already out of reach, too easy games for Milan and Atalanta.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I just saw something.... Tomorrow Crotone play Verona... Who in their right mind would watch such a game??? Literally a game between Midlesboro and QPR is more apealing than this. With all die respect but Seria A should be a league with like 15 teams. Literally, aside from these dozen teams that are the best in Italy, no other team is worth watching.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I just saw something.... Tomorrow Crotone play Verona... Who in their right mind would watch such a game??? Literally a game between Midlesboro and QPR is more apealing than this. With all die respect but Seria A should be a league with like 15 teams. Literally, aside from these dozen teams that are the best in Italy, no other team is worth watching.
Which is why we needed a Super League. 14 team Serie A, 26 matches (better quality than now as well), 20-30 Super League games a year, which are top level matches. As opposed to now having 38 rounds of Serie A and 2/6 (or 4/6 sometimes) group stage games vs Belgian, Danish, Greek or Czech teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)