Serie A 2020-21 (226 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Team: JJ
Current Player: Cuadrado
Retired Player: Davids
Manager: Max
Game: Most recent, the 3:0 Comeback vs. Atletico.
Transfer: Barzagli
Transfer that never happened: Verratti
Memory: Pirlo scoring the late winner against Torino, Max leaving with a smile.

...Also the Principino goal against Merda, with the Sissoko "assist" ranks high up on my favorite moments for some reason...

...Also ADP getting a standing ovation vs Real Madrid...and so on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Durden

May 11, 2006
Imagine where we could have been now if Pirlo had been fired after the 0-3 loss to Fiorentina the 22nd of December, and we had hired Tuchel. He was also fired just before Christmas, so I think we could have gotten him if we moved fast. Lampard was not fired until late January.
Our squad had been perfect for his 3-4-2-1/3-4-3. Bonbon and Chiellini are much better in a back 3. Sandro and especially Cuads would also do much better with a back 3 behind them. Chiesa and Dybala behind Ronaldo in attack. Our only weak spot would obviously be our central midfielders, but look what he did with Jorginho...
I am not saying we would have been in the CL final, but I am pretty confident Inter wouldn’t have won serie a yet..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Imagine where we could have been now if Pirlo had been fired after the 0-3 loss to Fiorentina the 22nd of December, and we had hired Tuchel. He was also fired just before Christmas, so I think we could have gotten him if we moved fast. Lampard was not fired until late January.
Our squad had been perfect for his 3-4-2-1/3-4-3. Bonbon and Chiellini are much better in a back 3. Sandro and especially Cuads would also do much better with a back 3 behind them. Chiesa and Dybala behind Ronaldo in attack. Our only weak spot would obviously be our central midfielders, but look what he did with Jorginho...
I am not saying we would have been in the CL final, but I am pretty confident Inter wouldn’t have won serie a yet..
Why hire a rookie coach in the first place with no experience Agnelli has to go along with his yes man

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Team: Juventus
Current Player: Dybala
Retired Player: Zidane and Baggio
Manager: Lippi
Game: Milan 1 - Juventus 6 and the CL Final vs Ajax
Transfer: Vidal
Transfer that never happened: Aguero
Memory: The CL ties against Barcelona and Madrid in 2003, Del Piero assisting Trezeguet against Milan to seal the Scudetto. Inter Merda tears when they threw away the title on the last day of the season back in 02 - I revel in the misery of those black and blue cunts.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Not firing coaches mid-season -- another archaic dumb habit this club needs to get over.

Juve is like a teenage girl with meaningless OCDs.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we lost 10 points vs fiorentina and benevento. no need to look at anyone else. it's simply unacceptable for juventus, for a club having the largest wage bill in the league, for a club coming from a league title (let alone 9), for a club with our ambitions, and we only have ourselves to blame.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Napoli Matches

Juventus Matches

Atalanta Matches
Atalanta will play Milan in the last round.
The key is not losing against Milan last week. It really crush our chance. Now the chance is very small.

Fio vs Napoli, We cant even win against Fio, Torino, Benevento is last several matches. If Napoli can win it, the spot surely will be theirs

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We're at a point where Atalanta - Milan won't matter much, both will gladly settle for a boring draw just not to risk it.

For that match to matter, one of the sides would be in dire need for points. As things stand we're trailing and they have the significant advantage.

Besides, we're not getting 9pts out of the last 3 games, no way. Had we sacked The Thesis before the collapse, when we still had it in our hands, it'd have been a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 217)