Serie A 2020-21 (13 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Team: Juventus
Current Player: Paulo Dybala
Retired Player: Claudio Marchisio
Manager: Antonio Conte
Game: Juventus 2-0 Milan (2011)
Transfer: Paul Pogba (free)
Transfer that never happened: Luis Suarez & Van Persie (2012)
Memory: 2016-17 CL run (until the final)
Current Player: Probably MDL
Retired Player: E.Davids
Manager: Lippi
Game: Juventus 3-1 Real (2003)
Transfer: I like Pogba but I have to give it to the famous Cannavaro-Carini swap
Transfer that never happened: I only remember the Aguero and Cassano saga so I pick Aguero. If we are talking about any player that wasnt even linked -> M.Sammer
Memory: 2003 beatdown of Real Madrid with Nedved getting the yellow that rules him out of the final and the announcer screams NO NO.. , The rain game at Perugia 1999

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We have no chance even if we did win all our games (which is unlikely) because our head to head is so poor against the other sides and Napoli have a far better goal difference.

Losing by 3 goals to Milan cost us.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah of course. Ridiculous that he is still here and how many opportunities should have been taken to get rid of him when it was obvious where we were headed.
But why take that gamble after it was evident that our playing style cannot change overnight with sarri appointment

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
But why take that gamble after it was evident that our playing style cannot change overnight with sarri appointment
They wanted to create their own Zidane after probably. I really don't think Pirlo was backed up properly by the Mercato, but it's stupid to let him finish the season, he should be sacked when we had the big Crysis like month ago.
Still having star attacker and biggest midfield signing not available almost all the time didn't help. Pretty sure ge would secure top 4 already if he had Pjanić and Dybala available, loosing this two players was a big hit for our club.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
They wanted to create their own Zidane after probably. I really don't think Pirlo was backed up properly by the Mercato, but it's stupid to let him finish the season, he should be sacked when we had the big Crysis like month ago.
Still having star attacker and biggest midfield signing not available almost all the time didn't help. Pretty sure ge would secure top 4 already if he had Pjanić and Dybala available, loosing this two players was a big hit for our club.
Yes past his prime pjanic and 15 million euros Dybala would help Pirlo in the completion of his thesis

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Napoli winning 4-1 gattuso still screaming like a mad man
i remember when we were leading novara (???) 4-0 in conte's first season, barza tried a rare run forward with the ball, and conte screamed his head off shouting "barza i don't want to concede". i feel the same drive in gattuso. not as sophisticated and meticulous tactically, but the passion is definitely there.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Current Player: Cuadrado
Retired Player: Montero, Zidane (DP,Trez,Buffon,Zizou,Camo,Baggio,Di Livio, Torricelli, Jugovic,Ferrara, Deschamps,Lombardo,Thuram,Zalayeta,Nedved, Amuroso)
Manager: Lippi
Game: Juventus 3-1 Real Madrid (2003)
Transfer: Zidane
Transfer that never happened: Berbatov(hilarious),Henry(it's like it never happened)
Memory: Shitty streams in Serie B

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Current Player: Paulo Dybala
Retired Player: Claudio Marchisio
Manager: Antonio Conte
Game: Juventus 2-0 Milan (2011)
Transfer: Paul Pogba (free)
Transfer that never happened: Luis Suarez & Van Persie (2012)
Memory: 2016-17 CL run (until the final)
Current Player: chiellini
Retired Player: platini, nedved (who then became a corrupt administrator and an inept manager :snoop: ) and tacchinardi
Manager: lippi and allegri
Game: juve - real cl semi return leg '03 (ironically with a nedved yellow that cost us the final)
Transfer: tevez
Transfer that never happened: cavani
Memory: '96 cl final, dortmund away game in '15 (watched with friends, we ate perfect quesadilla, i'm easy to please, and that tevez goal :tuttosport: )

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
i remember when we were leading novara (???) 4-0 in conte's first season, barza tried a rare run forward with the ball, and conte screamed his head off shouting "barza i don't want to concede". i feel the same drive in gattuso. not as sophisticated and meticulous tactically, but the passion is definitely there.
Barza :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)