Serie A 2020-21 (10 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Sorry, but I disagree completely about Juve having better players than Inter. Please, watch some Inter games and you will see their midfield being far superior than ours and the their defence more solid and dynamic.
We can compete only in attack when our players are in form, but that is rarely the case.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Conte is an experienced coach, Pirlo isn't and despite that we knocked them out in Coppa Italia with our garbage midfield. All we need is Barella from them, the likes of Rabiot/Arthur/Bentancur/Dybala/Kulusevski would benefit from some tactics and guidance from an intelligent coach. Inter finished rock bottom of their CL group, they would do the same 100 times over.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
plus conte happened. beppe is smart enough.
It also us that made a way for this Inter.
Its kind of worry me how professional Inter is managed now. Marotta put all in order amd create harmony and structure in their football organization
While we looks a bit disintegrated internally. Lots of bad issues like Tudor - Pirlo dispute, weird transfer rumour like Donnaruma - Szczesny, Ronaldo, Pirlo-Arthur-Dybala party. We should make all things in order

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It also us that made a way for this Inter.
Its kind of worry me how professional Inter is managed now. Marotta put all in order amd create harmony and structure in their football organization
While we looks a bit disintegrated internally. Lots of bad issues like Tudor - Pirlo dispute, weird transfer rumour like Donnaruma - Szczesny, Ronaldo, Pirlo-Arthur-Dybala party. We should make all things in order
yup, that's beppe's biggest strength. i'd swap him for tici in a second. we'd still need a good sports director though, because the sideways steps beppe made weren't helping on the long run.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Good 20-minutes cameo from Rovella against Sassuolo. He got on when Genoa was losing 0-2, it ended 1-2. Nice player, very cool on the ball and under pressure, sees a lot and very nice long passing. If only he bulked up a bit, looks thin and weak. He could develop into a nice holding mid/regista.

Hopefully he plays more next season, we really could use a player like him.

Oct 23, 2011
At this point, we need Milan and Atalanta to drop points in 2 of the remaining 3 games considering they have a better head-to-head (and we would have to win all 3). We're equal to Napoli but goal difference/goals scored is in their favor, so unlikely we'll top them if we end up in equal points. We're basically done and I think our season ends on Wednesday where we'll probably fail to win against Sassuolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)