Serie A 2020-21 (13 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
$4.99 a month for every Serie A, Coppa Italia, ICC game. You get every Juve game (that isn't CL) even those preseason tournaments. Totally worth it to avoid finding shitty streams that give your computer aids.

Bundesliga is on there too.
I got ip tv so no problems with juve games, but for some reason can't find this one

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
$4.99 a month for every Serie A, Coppa Italia, ICC game. You get every Juve game (that isn't CL) even those preseason tournaments. Totally worth it to avoid finding shitty streams that give your computer aids.

Bundesliga is on there too.

- - - Updated - - -

Even better, then you will get every CL and Serie A game for $5.99 per month.
Agreed. Those are the only competitions I’d like to watch.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats a very fucking brilliant price, I pay like 29.7 dollars a month for Serie A and La Liga games (not cup games). EPL, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and CL package is another channels streaming service, and that too costs 29 dollars. Which I pay solely for CL games. Barely watch EPL games anymore cuz every big game is boring. If CL rights go to another channel/company, it will be better, so I can drop this EPL/bundesliga one.

P.S yeah 60 euros is crazy, but thankfully I split all the above with my 3 brothers (Roma, Real Madrid fan, we got the EPL package for the Arsenal fan).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Thats a very fucking brilliant price, I pay like 29.7 dollars a month for Serie A and La Liga games (not cup games). EPL, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and CL package is another channels streaming service, and that too costs 29 dollars. Which I pay solely for CL games. Barely watch EPL games anymore cuz every big game is boring. If CL rights go to another channel/company, it will be better, so I can drop this EPL/bundesliga one.

P.S yeah 60 euros is crazy, but thankfully I split all the above with my 3 brothers (Roma, Real Madrid fan, we got the EPL package for the Arsenal fan).
Wow. I pay 13 Manats (6.5 Euros) for literally every game imaginable.

Suckaaaas

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Imagine paying so much just to suffer @Lion

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Odd that the clubs signing on are not clubs who had any chance at making the CL through top four but Napoli, Lazio and Atalanta aren't signed on? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Aren't those the clubs who lose the most from Super League?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

weird flex but ok

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Surprised Napoli, Lazio and Fiorentina aren't part of the campaign.
Odd that the clubs signing on are not clubs who had any chance at making the CL through top four but Napoli, Lazio and Atalanta aren't signed on? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Aren't those the clubs who lose the most from Super League?
They're probably hopeful that they might be included in the SL in case the SL actually takes off. Not sure what to make of Verona and Fiorentina.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They're probably hopeful that they might be included in the SL in case the SL actually takes off. Not sure what to make of Verona and Fiorentina.
Good point. Now that the brits are out the ESL will need more clubs.

Suddenly its not destroying football and killing fans when there's a chance you might be invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)