Serie A 2020-21 (228 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We would get 4th if we win all our matches. But we will drop many points imo and chances are quite slim.
Milan, Inter, Sassuolo and Fiorentina, the tough games. Udinese and Bologna the winnable games.

I think we're pretty fucked imo. We're heavily reliant on teams around us to fuck up.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Milan, Inter, Sassuolo and Fiorentina, the tough games. Udinese and Bologna the winnable games.

I think we're pretty fucked imo. We're heavily reliant on teams around us to fuck up.
I think both us and Napoli will drop points. But I just think we'll drop more. I doubt we can get 4th place.

We'll probably drop points in those winnable matches, though.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think both us and Napoli will drop points. But I just think we'll drop more. I doubt we can get 4th place.

We'll probably drop points in those winnable matches, though.
Saddest part is I don't see that zeal to win in our team. I fear that we're going to see the inevitable just like how we saw that Porto loss coming from a mile away. It feels like we've assembled a team of mercenaries that are just happy to collect their paycheck. And that coach.... well the less said about him, the better.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Saddest part is I don't see that zeal to win in our team. I fear that we're going to see the inevitable just like how we saw that Porto loss coming from a mile away. It feels like we've assembled a team of mercenaries that are just happy to collect their paycheck. And that coach.... well the less said about him, the better.
If we end up 5th I'm only expecting massive replacement within our staff. It would be beyond horrible and embarrassing.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Sadly most of the winnable games turned out to be a complete disaster for us. That being said my expectations are really low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 224)