Serie A 2020-21 (244 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
good result for us even if 1-1 would have been better.

red card for rebic too. so milan will have one less impact player for next week to use.

ElApache

Mar 19, 2015
Inter deserves the title tbh. They play till the end and with heart.
A team that finished last in their CL group by failing to score for 180 minutes against Shakhtar Donetsk does not deserve a title.
We weren't much better in Europe but that is a disgrace.
No Italian club deserves it this year.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Round 27 and Inter have - at worst - a 7 points lead.

In the last 20 years, only 1 time a team leading in round 27 (or in round 23 when there were 34 rounds) didn't win the scudetto: Milan in 2011/12 (4 pts advantage); In all other 19 seasons, the team that led the table 11 rounds before the end, won it eventually. It never happened to lose a 7 pts advantage and the scudetto so late in the season.
Even if we return to the last decade of the 20th century, we won't find many cases: Juve lost the scudetto in 1999/00 after having a 4 pts advantage 11 rounds before the end; Lazio lost a 5 pts advantage to Milan in 98/99. That's it. Only 3 times in more than 30 seasons, but never when the advantage was this big as it is right now between us and Inter.

Or technically, Juve had a 12 pts advantage on Inter in round 27 in 2005/06 and Inter won the scudetto. So, our best chance to win this scudetto is a new Calciopoli :D

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
A team that finished last in their CL group by failing to score for 180 minutes against Shakhtar Donetsk does not deserve a title.
We weren't much better in Europe but that is a disgrace.
No Italian club deserves it this year.
We were not in the CL at all when we won our first title under Conte. We exited the CL in the group stage in our 3rd title. They deserve their title just as we did

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Inter doesn't deserve a thing but financial ruin, crushed dreams and continued mockery. Fuck them.

I don't care if they win the title this season. Its as asterisk a season as has ever been. Barely more legitimate than their 2005/ 2006 Scudetto.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Let’s not be sore losers.
We have only ourselves to blame for losing the scudetto.
Inter will win it because of a very weak Serie a and no real competition... but to be honest so did we in some of the years.
We drawed and lost to many games vs small teams and didn’t performed any better vs the big sides.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter deserves the title tbh. They play till the end and with heart. I just hate that our run had to be ended by them of all people and at the 9th :sergio:
They deserve it because they are the best team since their rivals Milan - dont have as much depth and quality and Juve - Stronger on paper but dont have a coach that can make them a team.

In other words - They deserve it because we blew it.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The real question how long will their reign continue? I don't see Milan, Roma or Napoli with a realistic chance next season. If we keep Pirlo, we are clearly out of the race, too. So, it's very likely that they'll win at least one more.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
The real question how long will their reign continue? I don't see Milan, Roma or Napoli with a realistic chance next season. If we keep Pirlo, we are clearly out of the race, too. So, it's very likely that they'll win at least one more.
If we give him a propper midfield and the team stays injury free like inter did this season, I am pretty sure we will be contenders at least.

Jun 6, 2015
When is the ruling against Lazio going to be announced? We can earn extra two points. If we won against Napoli and the direct game against Inter that would place us at -2. Meaning Merda drawing one game and we're even.
No need to wait for the ruling, I can already tell you that we're not going to get any extra points.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
When is the ruling against Lazio going to be announced? We can earn extra two points. If we won against Napoli and the direct game against Inter that would place us at -2. Meaning Merda drawing one game and we're even.
We're 10points behind dude!
Even if we win against Napoli and get those 2 points we'd be -5points away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 235)