Serie A 2020-21 (14 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He offered the EL to Sevilla and the qualification in CL to Gladbach If he wins the scudetto it's the treble so it doesn't shock me.

Yap the best striker to be eliminated from the 4th spot in CL group stage. I wouldnt even give him the award of the best player at Inter as Barella is the main man IMO.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I hate Milan to death but Ancelotti's squad was simply incredible. I dare say, they were even more Galacticos than Real Madrid.
Milan in the mid 80's until start/mid 90's were probably the finest address in the football world and the played in so many European Cup finals, 89, 90, 93, 94 and 95, the 00's were also a great time for them. I just know they were our boogeyman, holy shit matches against them was a nightmare and we just couldn't beat them, even when we were on top in the game

But those days are long gone and I don't think they're gonna be relevant any time soon for most of this decade, they don't have the finances anymore to compete with the rest of the big dogs in Europe

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Milan in the mid 80's until start/mid 90's were probably the finest address in the football world and the played in so many European Cup finals, 89, 90, 93, 94 and 95, the 00's were also a great time for them. I just know they were our boogeyman, holy shit matches against them was a nightmare and we just couldn't beat them, even when we were on top in the game

But those days are long gone and I don't think they're gonna be relevant any time soon for most of this decade, they don't have the finances anymore to compete with the rest of the big dogs in Europe
Yeah I hope they never win anything ever again.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yes there is. This is a club that has won nothing and never even came close to winning in a decade. Recall that our first scudetto win was in a season where we were not in the CL at all. Now tell me you weren't proud of that year's achievement because we were solely focused on serie A.

We were proud to beat an ibra led milan. They'll be proud to beat a Ronaldo led Juve. You are correct we weakened ourselves with bad coach hires but back then Milan weakened themselves too. They even strengthened us by gifting us the legendary player that our whole game plan was built around (who Ironically is our coach now).

To them as it was to us, the win marks the beginning of a cycle. It will change both teams mentally. And with Conte at the helm they can do it again. They'll happily forgo the CL if it means they get to win 2-3 scudettos. It's only at that point where their expectations will change and CL will be a must win. Until then they'll celebrate every scudetto like crazy and rightfully so
Well, you had a decent start to the post.

Lol at in*er starting a cycle. They only had two cycles in their history, and they were due to Caffe Herrera + bribery and Calciopoli.

And this season, IF we can get within a few points, pazza in*er will implode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)