Serie A 2020-21 (13 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Annoyed we couldnt beat Verona but Milan can.
This is precisely why I dont like the excuses to defend Pirlo. A decimated Milan can beat Verona but Pirlo needs Morata and Cuadrado to beat the same team?
It's clear that he's heavily reliant on few players to win games and if that's going to be the strategy in the long run, he's going to get exposed badly.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It's a amazing, that as average as Milan are, they are able to squeeze out victories almost every week. When will their lucky run finally end?
Their form says otherwise. 19 points from 11 games since the new year.

- - - Updated - - -

This is precisely why I dont like the excuses to defend Pirlo. A decimated Milan can beat Verona but Pirlo needs Morata and Cuadrado to beat the same team?
It's clear that he's heavily reliant on few players to win games and if that's going to be the strategy in the long run, he's going to get exposed badly.
I hate when people cherry pick games to justify their agenda. Milan failed to beat Spezia, Udinese, Parma and Genoa.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

I hate when people cherry pick games to justify their agenda. Milan failed to beat Spezia, Udinese, Parma and Genoa.
Yes and people want to treat this season as normal season without any pre season no fans injuries and back to back games

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Unfortunately this isnt the only problem we have.
Put aside the Lazio game - Players always seem confused about their positions. We were a team and now we are just a bunch of individuals, gameplan is not efficient at all.
Unless we see a major improvement we should let Pirlo go as even if I put aside what he has done up until now and concentrate on the last game - there is still much work to be done.
Opponents get to our end very quickly with 2 or 3 passes. It can happen once in a while but not every game and so many times..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it is also true. still hate the fact we didnt beat Verona though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)