Serie A 2020-21 (38 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Barella is made to look good in the Conte system but Brozovic is the most important player by a long way then Lukaku. I'd take Pellegrini over him and Zaniolo. Also Chiesa is better and looking to develop into a great player - he assists, scores and defends well.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Barella is made to look good in the Conte system but Brozovic is the most important player by a long way then Lukaku. I'd take Pellegrini over him and Zaniolo. Also Chiesa is better and looking to develop into a great player - he assists, scores and defends well.
Better than who? Barella is a mid.

Madness to want Pellegrini and a broken Zaniolo over him.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Better than who? Barella is a mid.

Madness to want Pellegrini and a broken Zaniolo over him.
Look at the players and the systems here. Pellegrini does a lot of dirty work in an attacking team while Barella has essentially 5 defensively minded players behind him. The Inter team doesn't have many versatile players, we have Cuadrado, Sandro and Chiesa who can do it all, De Ligt and Bonucci who bring the ball up well etc. Barella makes us a little better but a prime Vidal or Pogba takes the team a lot further than Barella. The kid is great no doubt but right now I don't see anything there that McKennie can't do. Also, Zaniolo may be broken but he is a special talent that even if he comes off the bench can really lift the quality of the team. We are not Inter to buy robot after robot to do basic tasks like Darmian, we want to improve our level to go up against the best in Europe and right now Barella won't improve us much in that regard.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Game over

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe we got humiliated by this trash team
Yeah but people need to get over it, it was a fluke result that has no bearing on any others.

It is funny though to see teams only step up for Juve. In that respect we're a victim of our own success. Who is going to go all-out to beat a team who haven't won a trophy for 10 years?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah but people need to get over it, it was a fluke result that has no bearing on any others.

It is funny though to see teams only step up for Juve. In that respect we're a victim of our own success. Who is going to go all-out to beat a team who haven't won a trophy for 10 years?
Exactly, the Fiorentina result was horrible, but as you said a freak result that happens to all top teams once or twice a season in the league. I got over it pretty quickly.

The true unacceptable and hard to digest results so far this season were the dropped points against Benevento, Crotone and Verona. 6 points down the drain against teams we should be putting away comfortably. And these are results that might just make the 10 in a row just out of reach.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Will it impact the team though? The players haven't been paid for months now (since August/September?) and they look rather unbothered so far.

Would be a massive failure to lose the title because of this mess.
End of October last time they were paid. I think they have to pay them back pay by February 16th or face a points deduction.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Exactly, the Fiorentina result was horrible, but as you said a freak result that happens to all top teams once or twice a season in the league. I got over it pretty quickly.

The true unacceptable and hard to digest results so far this season were the dropped points against Benevento, Crotone and Verona. 6 points down the drain against teams we should be putting away comfortably. And these are results that might just make the 10 in a row just out of reach.
As bad as the inte* league game was, after that I had little doubt there'll be a positive reaction and we'll be the fav for the title (not 100% guarantee unlike some prior seasons but fav without a doubt).

When the odds are stacked against us or when there's a shock to the system in a negative sense, we step up. Saw that too many times before. One of the neat things about this club.

- - - Updated - - -

And must be said: lol at the "we're competing for top 4" comments. I'm sure they'll resurface again next time we drop points.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As bad as the inte* league game was, after that I had little doubt there'll be a positive reaction and we'll be the fav for the title (not 100% guarantee unlike some prior seasons but fav without a doubt).

When the odds are stacked against us or when there's a shock to the system in a negative sense, we step up. Saw that too many times before. One of the neat things about this club.

- - - Updated - - -

And must be said: lol at the "we're competing for top 4" comments. I'm sure they'll resurface again next time we drop points.
Of course. Fino alla fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)