Serie A 2020-21 (14 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
I always wonder what this statistic shows. Biased or bought refs awarding more penalties?? A club playing attacking football getting more penalties?? Or a way for people to moan and bitch at some other club about awarded penalties?? I really don't get it.
this means that the Milan shit is pulled by the ears in the Champions League well at least from the 4th place

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I always wonder what this statistic shows. Biased or bought refs awarding more penalties?? A club playing attacking football getting more penalties?? Or a way for people to moan and bitch at some other club about awarded penalties?? I really don't get it.
Absolutely nothing except that a certain team is good at earning penalties. Its a skill too. Complaining about this is dumb.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We're set in the CB department.
Are we? DeLigt and maybe Demiral. That's 2. BonBon and Chiello both gone rather soon. Dragu looks cool, but still a question mark.

Bastoni would be a nice young italian CB, but I don't see us getting any key players from Inter anyway at this point.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Are we? DeLigt and maybe Demiral. That's 2. BonBon and Chiello both gone rather soon. Dragu looks cool, but still a question mark.

Bastoni would be a nice young italian CB, but I don't see us getting any key players from Inter anyway at this point.
The guy said Bastoni OVER Hakimi. Which is just crazy.
Compared to other departments CB is the least of our worries.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Calma. Romero will return from Atalanta when they can't afford to buy him this summer

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The guy said Bastoni OVER Hakimi. Which is just crazy.
Compared to other departments CB is the least of our worries.
it's called an opinion. i'd always take a cb over a wingback, and while i like hakimi too, bastoni is the 2nd best cb of the league and the best young italian cb now.

also what dai said. and let's not forget that de ligt's agent is raiola.

barella and bastoni will be starters for the nt for the next 10 years. i'd take both over hakimi all day every day

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Why is there such a paucity of good wing-backs in the modern game?
As far as we are concerned, Licht was the last brilliant one we had. Asamoah was good in his first couple of years.

BTW, every time I think of Lichtsteiner, I remember the Celtic game. What a warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)